Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: scaryrasse`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Heya, as a player i would be a long-experienced Roleplayer... Played several years RP on retail, and ofcourse i avoid Power emoting. Overall, i am a Nice Roleplayer looking for some fun, and i never act as a god or likely, and i know the basics of RP, and lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im born in Denmark, though my Primary language is Swedish as i live there, My spelling shouldnt be a problem though as i've practiced English since second grade >-< :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've got a buddy, long ago he introduced me towards Warcraft III which was to me, a very awsome game. I always loved Medieval Games, and as soon as World of warcraft came out, i bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, i was watching Youtube Clips, and found many RP servers Intressting. I decided to Open up the Private server page, but didnt find any Decent RP server. I was about to give up when i wrote Wow Rp private server in the google search box, and the first Link was Conquest of the horde. First i thought it was only horde RP so i was considering if i should give it a shot, but i did, and this server seems great so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, i do enjoy Roleplay At the most times, though if i have to choose one, it'll be Action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I play as 2x Races when Roleplaying, i find both Intressting.

Orc Warrior: A very brutal and strong Combination. As an orc warrior you're either thirsty for battle or a loyal Grunt Following hes orders.

Human Priest / Paladin. This Combination Is my absolute favorite. As a Holy being Human, you're wise and faithfull. Also this Combination draws All-around respect and got a good religionic-theme.

What are your expectations of this server?:
So far i've never RPed on a Private server, but i do guess it'll be the Same, and what i've readed then this should be just the thing for me, and i expect some great events in the future.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Im sure i can live up to all the rules, though the Non-pvp exept reason Is a fair Rule, Is this allowed Cross - faction?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Story About the Assault on Undercity; a Guardsmans Diary.

Im Going to Tirisfal... Again...
Varian Have sent us To the North, and he will accompany us in this journey... We havent been told Much, but we are to invade The City of Lordaeron itself, Undercity...

We're being told to Enter a portal, givven by Lady Proudmoore Herself, and we follow our Orders. Slipping through the portal Tickles in my Stomach, i cant feel my body, and in the next second I come out through a gateway. I see the otherguardsmen, as suprised, and prehaps worried as i am. We're overlooking the Sewer entrance. Once All arrived, were Assigned to Station a Fortification Outside the entrance. It gets Silent for a moment. The man besides me looks up towards the tunnel, and suddenly a fierce Howl comes up through the tunnel, I grab my sword and see a Legion of the Apothecary Society Slipping out through the tube, they charge towards us and the assault starts. Around me, i see Soldiers fall towards the ground, I know i wont escape Death this time, I know that a blade will tear through my Chest in the upcomming few minutes.

May the light have Mercy upon my soul.

"the rest of the pages are Un-readable."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well indeed, when will i recieve message that im allowed for your Server?
Welcome to the Server!