Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Chief`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings, I'm a casual MMORPG player; distinctly immersive role playing games (sadly, MMORPG games rarely have real role play). I am relaxed, tolerant, and have experience with role play for years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States of America and currently live in the same. I speak English as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw it on the shelf and had heard of its popularity, so I bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I searched online and had seen that this server had role play. What prompted me to search was the lack thereof in the staple Warcraft servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything, except R-rated role play involving sexual encounters, foremost rape and the like.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer masculine races (being that I am using a male avatar) which means elves and the like I am not partial to. As for classes I find direct fighters and those who use stealth to my liking. Why? No explainable reason, really, perhaps it reflects me in real life, who knows.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that it will live up to its rules and definition, or wont.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them, they all concern role play and touch off all the necessary guidelines in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Unira, A Broken Home [Introduction]

Unira sat in her chair, her mind clouded with angst. She sat there without thought, simply staring at her bedroom wall in an empty trance. After some time she looked down and a tear fell onto the floor. Looking about her room, she realized how clean it was. Four walls, each whitewashed. The dresser was next to her mirror, which held all her belongings. Sitting in her chair, her desk had various papers and books to study. Next to her chair was her bed, of medium size. The floor was impeccably clean; because each day she scrubbed it. Her dinner depended on it. There was not a bit of dirt to be seen. Unira hoped her mother would notice. After some time of looking about her room, Unira finally returned to what had happened before.

‘Do they love me?' ‘Have they ever loved me?' ‘I am their daughter, of course they love me.' ‘Another delusion, Unira?' The tears increased, swiftly dropping down as if they came from the sky above. ‘No…they love me, don't say that.' ‘Oh, but you are so good at deluding yourself aren't you?' Unira shook her head violently and closed her eyes. ‘Girls do not have voices.' She repeated this to herself over and over. ‘Girls do not have voices.' Continuing this repetition for several minutes, the voices died down.

Several minutes passed, and Unira stood up and looked into the standing mirror next to the dresser. It was partly cracked, but in good condition. Looking at herself, Unira began to cry again. Softly at first, but soon she became hysterical. The sounds of choked sobs filled the room. In the middle of a heaving fit, Unira heard the door behind her creak open. Turning around she saw her father and mother enter the room. Her father bore a permanent frown, his features cold and emotionless. Her mother was plain and had the look of a woman who had smelled a vile scent.

Taking in everything quickly, her father spoke without looking at her “Stop crying girl. We are Culley's. We do not cry and we do not show weakness. Do not shame us further and show some responsibility.” For a moment, Unira sat; stunned by his callousness. Even for her father, this was far to heartless. ‘Should he not console me?' ‘Is that not what a father should do?' ‘Oh, but you fool yourself Unira, he has never cared.' The mother entered the room and looked around with wide eyes. “You've made a mess of your room you stupid girl. Clean it entirely; I want not a speck of dirt.' Unira nodded and bowed her head. The father stepped forward a few paces and then stopped. He stared at Unira for several moments without expression.

When he finally spoke, he was looking at her mother, “Unira, we have been your parents, fed you, clothed you and sheltered you. Yet, this is how you repay us?” Unira looked at them both with incredulity, “What?”
The mother walked to the other side of the room, next to the bed. “Where is your feminine beauty girl? Where is the body that will let you marry another man?” She walked up and pinched Unira's chest.
“Beauty finds husbands, not intelligence.” The mother laughed softly. “I knew from the minute you were born that you were nothing.” She looked at her husband and shook her head, “You of course did not want it done, but it would have been preferable to this.”

Unira clenched her teeth and spoke angrily, “I may not be beautiful, but I am your daughter, and you are wrong.”
The mother laughed and slapped her daughter across the head. “Stupid girl, I am wrong? I was wrong for letting you live. Filth, Filth that you are!” Unira's tears only grew, dropping down in great quantity. She knew that did not love her, now. They had only kept her alive to wed another man.

The mother walked forward, and stood over her daughter. “Husband, I think it is time.”
The father nodded, and without looking at Unira left the room and locked the door.

Unira, An Unwilling Engagement [Part One]

Unira sat quietly, staring down at the dining table. Sitting left of her was Tellimon, the wealthy son of a well known merchant in the city. He wore fine clothing; adorned intricately and made by the finest tailors in the city. Sitting to her right was Unira's mother, who wore a beautiful dress that nearly matched Unira's. Her mother had them wear similar dresses to give the appearance they had a close relationship. Sitting directly across from Unira was Tellimon's father and mother, both dressed elegantly and laughing loudly at their jests. Unira's father sat at the head of the table, and his two brothers on his left and right hand.

Tellimon's hand dropped onto Unira's knee and began moving up her leg. She felt no butterflies or urge; but a welling anger. She dropped her hand and gently moved his away. Looking down Unira winced at the pain in her abdomen. Her mother's beating had been fast and brutal; leaving large and painful bruises along her back, chest and stomach. It had taken all her strength to crawl to her bed afterward. The next morning she was told there would be a dinner to negotiate a marriage.

Later that day Unira allowed the maids to dress her and put on makeup. Her mother told her that looking presentable was crucial to winning the negotiations. Unira thought she looked feminine; but she abhorred the false image it portrayed of her.

Unira looked up at her father, who was telling a story to everyone at the table. His eyes wandered to her momentarily, then continued looking at Tellimon's father. He was playing a good game; Unira thought his ass kissing was wonderfully done.

Tellimon was bored and stared across the room, fiddling with his table utensils. Once more he dropped his hand below the table and gripped Unira's knee, smiling. She attempted to force his hand away, but he maintained a strong hold. He began moving up her leg, and nearing her inner thigh Unira gripped his wrist forcefully with her left hand, and with her right pushed his palm up and over hers. He quietly cried out from the pain and let go. Rubbing his wrists he scowled at Unira and mouthed an obscene word at her.

An hour passed and the adults had finished their stories. Bluntly, Tellimon's father stated that he would like to begin the negotiations over the marriage. Unira's father nodded and turned his head toward his daughter, “Unira, you are to go into the sitting room and await our call to return.” Tellimon's father did likewise and told him to remain in the sitting room until they had finished.

Unira stood up and moved quickly, walking down the first floor hall and into the sitting room, where she sat on an antique couch her grandmother had owned. Tellimon came into the room and leaned against the wall, smirking at her. “We'll be married soon, and you should get used to the play”

Unira looked at Tellimon, as he stood directly opposite her. “I will not be your wife.”
Tellimon remained leaning and laughed, “You will, whether you like it or not. Your father has been desperate to be rid of you and will lower the prices tremendously.”

Unira spit on the floor. “I do not want to be with you, and I will not be your wife, my father does not own me and neither will you.”

Tellimon's smirk turned into a frown and he began to walk around the room. “You should not be prideful. You are not beautiful, or remotely pretty. In fact your face is so unattractive the thought of waking up to it is revolting. Yet, I am no longer able to marry within the rich families, as I have procured a bad reputation with women.”

Unira had heard some word from the maids about Tellimon and his nightly endeavors with single women, but had always assumed him to be wanton.

Tellimon stopped at a bookcase, looked at a painting and then abruptly turned toward Unira. He chuckled quietly, “You aren't responding, so you don't know?” He smiled, “I've been with many women, but at the end, they never see me again.”

He grinned, “And I suppose they spread the word after they stumble home.” He paused. “I have not been able to be with any woman of high reputation since weeks ago, because of this.”

Unira was confused and asked, “What do you mean, they never want to see you again?”
Tellimon looked at Unira momentarily, and quietly muttered, “Noyone will care anyway.” Looking back at the painting he spoke, “Well, I have been known for certain acts that have been deemed abusive, it's too bad then, that you are the only family who will give up their daughter to me.”

Unira closed her hand and tightened it.

He chuckled, “I was very surprised your parents still offered. Of course they know of the things I've done, but well, they must hate you. For a parent to despise their child enough to give them to a monster willingly…”

Tellimon walked to the end of the couch Unira sat on and looked down at her. Unira closed her legs quickly and drew her fists up to her sides. He spoke softly, “Your father won't ask for much, for all the worth they believe you to have, and well, the negotiations wont last long. I think, tonight I'll take you home, and break you. The ceremony will be in a week or two, and by that time you'll carry my child.”

Tellimon smiled, “I hope he does not have your ugliness, or I'll have to try again.”
He smirked and looked at the open doorway, seeing Unira's mother walk toward them. “I told you.”

Unira's mother walked through the doorway, her smile prim and her hands neatly folded. “I hope you two became acquainted! We've finished the talk and would like you two to come in.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, hope to see you guys in game.
Welcome to the Server!
Beautiful tale chap, it rival's some of the best I've seen.
Thanks, hope to be in game soon.
Thanks, now I will attempt a profile. :P