Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Delarosa`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well. I started role playing way back in the ''Stones ages.'' of the role playing monopoly. I used the card games and they made me spend hours and hours on end playing. I ended up hooked at that point and moved onto other games. My name is Rosetta De La Rosa. I am 23 and work as a health and safety officer. Yes, I know. Health and safety isn't very.. computer-like but a lot of human decisions amaze me even today.

I love to role play a lot and respect each others. I always remember it is another human being behind the screen, not some computer-generated monster.
However, I only give respect if respect is given to me. I might seem arrogant or irrational in that case, but it is how things roll to me.

I come from an infinite number of servers, most of which had player versus player attitudes and, infamously, called role players ''nerds.'' or ''fags/faggots.'' I enjoy Warcraft above most other games - yet. I have a soft spot for the Sims due to my love of all things living, cute or otherwise. I may seem quite serious or mean at times, but I usually ''forgive and forget,'' as most people say.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Dublin, Capital City of Ireland. The main language I speak is English, but I also know some German, French and Irish. I prefer punctuation, but I can handle those who do not understand English as good as me or other fluent speakers.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I saw the first game on a game store shelf. I had a tad' bit of an addiction to computer games back then and, partially, I think I still do. I bought it instantly due to my love of all things fantasy and magical and played it. Then I -HAD- to get the second and third ones. I played them for most of my teen years, to which when I saw World of Warcraft, I jumped for joy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The reason I went to your server is the reputation. A lot of other servers ( which I would not like to name due to respect. ) speak highly of this one and the constant drama on some can drive one insane - literally. I heard of your mature player base and enthusiastic enforcement of lore and role playing standards.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I must say, I enjoy progression - honest progression. A village to a town, a town to a city, a city to a state, to a nation. A peasant to a soldier, a soldier to a Marshal, a Marshal to a General. I think you get the idea. I mostly dislike some fighting for the drama it can cause and tavern role play can get downright -BORING- if you sit around and do nothing. You can do that while out of character, no need for it in character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really do not have a favorite class. I usually go for Tauren due to their love of all life and nature background. They are similar to my aspects of thought and they do not prefer to fight. If I -HAD- to choose a favorite class, it would most likely be a shaman due to their connection with the spirits and the elements.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do not have many expectations for I presume the server expects something from me, not I expecting something from it. I do -PREFER- maturity and respect, with a good flow of understandable RP then a bunch of hyped ninja rogues that randomly pop into the RP at the most awkward of times - like Deus ex Machina.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Tolerance appeal most to me. Countless of times, on countless of servers, I have been called different names for beliefs and supposed sexual orientation. I respect other players, but like -ALL- human beings, I can get angry. I do not like being angry, so I sometimes refrain but anger is a powerful emotion. I like to respect people, make everything flow calmly like a river on it's course. Respect and Tolerance are the biggest options that appeal to me fully.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Night elven lady walked through the hallway, her silver-lined shoes clattering off the marble stone. Guards move their head towards her slender-line figure, a large velvet and purple colored robe covering most of her body. The only prominent feature that stands out is her striking purple hair and long ears. Her eyes glitter under the hood, a large necklace surrounding her robe as she walks sternly. She stops at the side of a door, wrapping her knuckle off the wooden frame. A human male sounds from within, ''Come in.'' he says. She opens the door and walks in, removing her hood. A large scar lines the side of her face, glowing slightly. She approaches the human, speaking with a low - almost chilling voice, ''Do you have it, my dear?'' she says. The human nods, holding out his hand to reveal a package held together with small rubbery bands, ''Is that the one you wished for?'' he asks, with a wary tone. She nods slowly, snatching the package and ripping it open vigorously. She stares in awe as a shining moon-shaped amulet lays in her palm. A small curve circles from top to bottom, ''Elythassa.'' inscribed into the center. She gently places it onto her robe center, attaching the two sides as she leans forward, ''It is beautiful, my son.'' she whispers in a hushed tone. The human nods slowly, ''I knew you would like it. Best hurry before the guards come.'' he replies. The Night elf concurs, striding back to the door and putting her hood up. Swiftly, before she opens the door, she turns and throws a multi-bladed dagger at the human. The human falls to the floor, blood dripping from his forehead when the blade hit. He smacks off the stone as the woman opens the door, smirking under her hood. She speaks with a chill, ''Have a nice time in the Nether, murderer.'' as she walks down the hall again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
> a bunch of hyped ninja rogues that randomly pop into the RP at the most awkward of times

I AM NEEENJA. LEWK AT ME WEPIN. RAAAGH.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde. Blah blah blah stickies rules ho hum you'll do fine.