Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: magnusfo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a player who is very active when I RP. I do a lot of emoting, but also take the time to observe other characters to get a feel of how other people's character think. I like making characters that stand out in a way, have something special about them. Let's say, a warrior of the light, which would be a standard storyline, and then adding for example demon-possessed to it, which would give the character a secret that could open a series of scenarios.

I also like to make characters that create a broad social spectrum, so that I can increase the opportunities of getting into RP situations.

Also, I'd like to add that I don't make fun of other characters ooc, and wish to avoid conflict at any cost. I'm used to solving conflict, and will also do my best to do so if something comes up inside the CotH server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway, but my English is fluent, and I have played much RP before.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
There was much talk about World of Warcraft in my school when it came out, so I decided to check it out since I had been gaming a couple of other games until then, and when I got it I played WoW for a year, but quit, due to time-management and school.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I figured I wanted to play WoW again, but I didn't want to get addicted and feel that I had to play all the time since I would be paying for it and so on.
Since RP had given me the best WoW experiences so far, I decided to see if there existed a private RP server. That would be awesome. So I searched it out on google, and found this server. I've read around on your forums a bit, and got the impression that this is a serious server that wish to give their players a good environment for their RPing by keeping an sustainable standard. And this server also looked quite active with leaders that care for the server and the players, by creating plotlines and events.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy RPing that include interacting with other players by going to bars, join battles, expeditions and stuff. I often like to ask the characters about their background-story, like asking a draenei about racial background and others about WoW-history. In that way I can learn tons of stuff that other people know about the WoW-story. So I enjoy talking a lot and emoting, and making it realistic.
You could say I'm the opposite of a lonesome wanderer that hunts boars with his bear-pet and make fires.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead rogue is my favorite because they're sly and I can make many scenarios by betraying people.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think that I'll be able to meet good RPers that are willing to help me increase my RP skills.
Also it seems like an active community that can inspire me in many ways.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I must say that I am very happy for the "Tolerance" topic, because i think this is a very important aspect of role playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the Server!