Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Deadlockyz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I love Roleplaying because you get to meet a lot of new people,that have unique ways of playing World of Warcraft,roleplaying In it,that is. I'm always looking foward to meet some new people esspecially If they are a good roleplayer. I use to play Echeloned WoW GM Server It was a RP Server but I quit It for 3.3 So I found this server, & Decided to join it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America & I speak English.

Only...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW Whenever BC Came out because my Uncle had played It & I was VERY Interested In the game,for I found it a game that was quite creative & had It's own style, a good style.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I use to play Echeloned WoW,But I patched to 3.3 Because my freind wanted me to play a different Server with him,eventually I got bored of that server cause all It was PvP & It was very laggy. So I joined CotH Cause I was previously playing a RP Realm on Echeloned & so this server caught my eye.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Survival,I find it quite tense & sometimes action packed depending on where It is & how we got there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc / Warrior,I really dont know why I just like how a Orc Warrior looks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect It to have A LOT Of people cause It seems very good & that there Is a lot of Experienced Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I REALLY Hate when people act like little kid's It gets on my nerves I just find It annoying ESSPECIALLY When were IC DURING a RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will post my story later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope,Im fine.
Welcome to the Server!