Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nallamalla`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, im rather shy. But really nice when people get to know me. Doesnt really like violence.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden, but I mostly speak English when it goes to WoW and such..
But when I meet Norwiegan, Danish, or other Swedish, I usually speak Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many of my friends told me to start playing WoW and I didnt want to at the beginning, but my cousin made me interested, and now im slightly addicted to it!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I tried out a cupple servers but they werent that good..
But then I realized that I like RP. And I googled it, and found this website and thought, "This one looks interesting".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like everything that has "peaceful RP" in it. But there have to be some sort of special event from time to time, you know? You've got to have some sort of action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Draenei, with the Paladin Class.
I like Draeneis and Paladins, Draeneis are cute as females and strong and masculine. The perfect race, and with the Paladin Class. It makes me feel like a hero when i play, a cute/masculine holy hero!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I expect this server to be without lagg!
And I also expect it to be full of nice RP people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmm..
I really liked the part where you mentioned "Types of Roleplay".
And I totally agreed to the "Humility" part.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Is this about my character..? Im sorry, im just -very- unsure about what this one is about..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, only one thing.
About that last question, the "Tell Us A Story" part?
I didnt quite get that.. Is it about my character or something else..?
First off, Welcome to the Server!

And in answer to the following Question, when you apply for Grunt it's required for you to write a small story about anything really just so we have something to help us overview the skills of the players.

Quote:Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Is this about my character..? Im sorry, im just -very- unsure about what this one is about..