Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: FFHaven`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm Jared and I'm an overactive gamer with a passion for RPG and just plain RP in general! I like iced-tea, cheese-cake and long walks on the beach! Ha ha, just kidding about the walks! I have a decent sense of humor and tell my best jokes when I'm ready to pass out from lack of sleep.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the US, particularly the state of Virginia. My primary language is English, though I can sometimes be caught speaking/writing in Al Bhed the language used by a race of the same name in Final Fantasy X.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for a new RPG to play while waiting for the next Final Fantasy to be released, way back in the beginning of WoW's third year. My first character Was a Night Elf warrior. That account was a free trial and was closed, then I opened a new one some time later and created an Undead Warlock, after the expansion a Blood Elf Paladin, and a Night Elf hunter. Of those characters the Night Elf hunter is the one I learned to RP on and I still have him to this day, he is level 72.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly... I found it on Google. Roleplaying has all but died on Retail WoW, there's nothing there for me until Cataclysm is released next year. I also need something to satisfy my cravings as a gamer besides the once a day apps on Facebook.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All types. From the exhilarating clan/family wars to the relaxed nature of a tavern. I don't think there is ANY kind of roleplay that I don't enjoy, yes I even enjoy furry in certain settings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Currently? Night Elf. Post Cataclysm? Worgen, of course.
My spirit animal is the wolf and I have close ties to the moon and it's light.
As for class? Death Knight, the persona blizzard portrayed for them during their initial release captivated me in such a way. Their sheer morbid personality, their combat techniques and strategy, even their visual appearance left me in total awe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find some decent role playing and hopefully I can make a few friends in the process. I expect to meet many colorful people and experience new styles of role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To put it simply, all of the rules appeal to me greatly. I couldn't have wrote them better myself. They seem very fair and most definitely should prove for some interesting gameplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Rain... I hate the rain." Looking to his partner, Elsian states "Morbiet, wasn't he supposed to be here already?" Morbiet shakes his head saying "Be patient brother. These things take time, you know that." Shifting around, obviously uncomfortable, Elsian stretches his left arm. "Any longer and I'll turn to stone from this stillness!" Morbiet quietly laughs at his impatient blood brother. "Elsian you must learn patience as an assassin, we lie in wait for our opportunity and strike swiftly when it arises." A sly grin worms it's way onto Morbiet's face. "Look! Here he comes!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of... I'll let you know should that change.
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on CoTH! Please make sure to read the FAQs, Wikies and Stickies within the forum.

<333

Cressy