Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cru553`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, what to say.. I'm a friendly player, enjoys heavy roleplaying, love the lore of WoW aswell. Don't b***h if someone does something wrong and so on..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden and therefor speak Swedish ordinarily, but I can speak fluid english aswell, and that's the language I'll use in the game.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I saw the trailer for it when it was new and thought it looked absoloutly awesome, so I made a friend get it just so I could play abit on his account, haha! Then I got tired off it as he never let me play.. and later I thought it looked like absoloute garbage. When wrath of the lich king came out my cousin made me start playing it again, and now I'm stuck.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love roleplaying, and this seems to be one of the very few private server ones.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all kinds of roleplaying, everything from tavern roleplaying to story based roleplaying, I've also started to enjoy making quests witch'll I send other roleplayers out to complete, great way to create some roleplaying that also makes your friends go out to do some PVE aswell ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, Warlock is a really fun class to play and roleplay, why? I love how they work with the dark magics and aint liked by those around them (I useully play a human warlock), I also enjoy being a powerhungry person who have little compassion to others.

Oh, and I also enjoy roleplaying a Troll Witchdoctor, ingame I just use a troll shaman, describe him as a witchdoctor, starts praying to the LOA, and begin talkin' laik dis mon. (this one is the main I'm thinking about doing on your servers)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it'll be a server with many friendly people who really are into roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Wow.. I read the whole thing and I know I will follow all those rules! ^^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
You hear a ratteling sound closeby, not far away from you, you can see a troll wearing a loadfull of necklaces. As he walks past you, you see that it is from them the sound comes from. Over his face he wears a terrifying mask witch is highly imbued with the power of the LOAs. In his right right hand he wears a stick witch he uses to support his bent back and in the left hand he shakes a rattle while humming on a tone.

He walks into your house, and up to a sick relative of yours.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm really excited to start playing on this server, I really hope you'll let me join ;)
Welcome! Sadly you won't be able to play a Witch Doctor until you're a Grunt. Prestige Classes are like that.