Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WaywardVagabond`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been generally into gaming since I was young, and alot of that aspect came from RP. After initially starting with shooters and such, I moved on to strategy and eventually got onto Warcraft, which I loved. I really got into RP after going on one of those custom mods on Battlenet, and have loved RP ever since. I've RPed on pretty much anything it's possible to, ranging from MMOs to strategy games and even sometimes FPSs. Most of my RP has come from Retail WoW (until my server sadly degraded from an RP to a normal due to a vast influx of non-rpers), and have recently got into the private server RP scene.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Was born, and have lived in England my whole life, and English is my primary (and only) language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After hunting gameshelves for a while I came across WC3. Loved the lore, loved the game, loved RPing on it. My brother told me about WoW, which I got not long after it came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A few people have recommended the server to me (Battlewalrus being one of them), and after looking into it the server seems like a great place to RP. Other servers I have tried usually have trolls, or the RP is very lacking in quality. The application process on this server makes me think that those two things won't be a problem.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can roll with pretty much any kind of RP that is thrown at me. I usually spend a long time with more casual RP (taverns and such), but I am no stranger to combat RP. Same for the amount of people. Depending on the situation, at times just one or two people can be good, and at others a large amount of people can be good. However, I'll usually try to avoid large groups, as good huge group RP is a rarity, and it's easy to loose track of where you are.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have multiple. For races, I'm a fan of Tauren, Orcs and Draenei. Tauren because of their peacefulness, their links with nature and just their general awesomeness. Orcs because of their strong ties with honour, which I can relate to. Draenei because of the long history behind them, which I am a big fan of (Also, their accents are kickass). When it comes to RPing races, horde side I will usually go for Tauren, and alliance side I will go for Draenei. As for classes, I'm pretty varied. It will usually depend on the character. However, if I had to choose, I would probably go for either Warlock or Priest, once again depending on the character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking forward to some great, varied RP, both with friends and new people I've never met before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably Humility. While it's great when a person makes an impact through RP, it's perticularly annoying when someone attempts to be the centre of attention all of the time. If someone winds up there because of IC circumstances then that is ok, and usually leads to even more great RP. But if someone goes out of their way to be special all of the time...it just bugs me. My characters are usually average people, perhaps with one or two odd things about them that set them apart from the rest, but they usually take a backseat position regardless.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Slithis looks down upon the skulls, puzzling over what to do with them. Mrs. Star was being complient as usual, but Mr. Thompson and Mr. Sampson were being disruptive as usual. Constant screaming will not do. Not do at all. Slithis waves his hands infront of the eye sockets of the skulls, his finger tips ablaze with dark purple flames. The skulls quieten down, they understand what will happen.

"Good, Gentlemen. I do beleive you're beginning to see things my way."

Slithis claps his hands together for the skulls, the sound echoing around the crypt he calls his home. He would have to leave soon again. The nearby town was beginning to get suspicious, far too many people disapearing in too short of a space of time. Ah well, he could always find more play things. There are always more play things.

Slithis sweeps the skulls into his bag, swinging it over his shoulder and heading up the steps of the crypt, shoving open the heavy iron bars at the top. He tilts his head to the side, met with a strange sight.

A grave robber, digging away at one of the many shallow graves that surround the crypt, his beady eyes glinting in the moonlight. He was hungry for treasure, you could see it on his face. However, Slithis was just plain hungry.

The man turns as he hears Slithis approaching, letting out a loud scream and throwing his shovel like a Javelin. The blade of the shovel sticks into the center of his chest, a loud cracking as the blade breaks through brittle bones. The young lad runs, tearing off down the path and screaming of scourge. Slithis merely stands there for a moment, the shovel protruding from him.

Slowly he tugs the shovel from himself, tossing it aside.

"I swear that was uncalled for. Now I'm going to have to find someone to patch me up. Bother."

The annoyed forsaken makes his way down the other path, wishing to avoid a confrontation with any guards the boy may have roused from their slumber.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing perticularly, hoping I'll be able to become a part of your server.
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on CoTH! Please make sure to read the FAQs, Wikies and Stickies within the forum.

<333

Cressy