Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BlackTurid`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played from my early childhood on. I started off with Jump'n'Runs mainly but then decided that I wanted to play games with a deeper storyline. Action-Adventures were my thing and the way to WoW wasn't that far. I began with Warcraft III and know one or another thing about the stories that have been told for generations in the land of Azeroth. I'm very creative and would like to play my own epic adventure with companions whom I can count on, while making our way through the fiend's land.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from germany and I hope my english suits to your server rules. My grammar may not be perfect but I'll try hard. I'm not quite sure how the distance to your server will result in Latency but it will work, hopefully.
So my primary language is german, then english as second best and my spanish is better than my french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine told me about it. He knew I was into Action-Adventures with an interesting storyline like Zelda: Ocarina of time. A great game, without wanting to advertise :) Warcraft was perfect for me, but I had to play the extension in a short time, which I later regretted, because the game was really good and I would have liked to enjoy it a little more :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I honestly googled you, picked a few servers at random and read as much as I could find, including the server-rules and an update on the Warcraft history. I like the seriousness of this site that you won't allow just anybody on your server, but people who'd really like to roleplay in an honest way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to go on real heroic quests. There's no feeling that compares to the feeling you get when you strike down an enemy multiple times your size and you know that you rid the world of an evil soul. My heroic rule: Make the world a little brighter with every day.
I hope that I'll be able to surround myself with a few comrades whom I can fight alongside with, laugh and live an adventurous life. I hope they don't get too mad if I get something wrong, spelling and otherwise.
It's good to communicate :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think I have to vote for the orks, allthough I've almost played every single one of the races. Tauren do have a very pleasant way with mother nature, but they've been slaves for way to long, without a real home and are mainly followers who would not dare to rebel against intruders if it wasn't for the orks who led them many times and took them by the hand. I don't really like the trolls that much because they don't really care for anything and are just way to lazy although there are a few quests which I find very intriguing, like the one with the evil mage at the very beginning or the rescue of tribe members captured by rivaling tribes. All of the horde characters are pretty well thought. On the Alliance side I like the draenei the most because they resemble the fight between good and evil the best being captured by bloodelves to renew their mana in horrifying rituals. They also stand up against large numbers of foes, knowing they cannot prevail, simply not to fall for the dark side. To meet an evil draenei would be like to meet an orc who doesn't know how to swing an axe. I dislike gnomes, mostly because I've had unpleasant chats with gnomes in particular, don't know why that is o.O

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that I'll get an experience on this server unlike I've ever had one with games before. I'm looking forward to finding people who are interested in following me on my path of fate and people whom I can follow on their ways. I think this is going to be really exciting :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that it's important that everyone feels respected and equal. I like those rules very much, because there are always people on official servers who call you names if they loose a fight or call you a noob if you don't know which path to follow in a dungeon...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't know when this thought first crossed my mind, but I never thought that my dreams would realize themselves in such an horrific way. I wanted to be free... now look at me... I am free. But what more? I have nothing left, nothing to remind me of the life I lived nor the life I was meant to life in the days to come. People point there sticky fingers at me - screaming. Why does everybody avoid me? When I walk down the paths of Orgrimmar everyone looks at me with disgust and pain in their eyes. I hate to see the children cry. I must have done something that can never be undone... but why? Am I an evil man created from the seed of a corrupted soil? Where will my path lead me, whom will I be able to trust? I fear that loosing my consciousness was not even half of the plan somebody - where I don't know - will certainly have made for me. It is time to forge my destiny!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just wanted to say that I haven't seen such a role-play dedicated server anywhere online and I think that if you're doing a half as great job on the server as you do on the homepage than this is going to be totally aaaawesome (sorry for the misspelling :P)

Greetings, merry christmas, a wonderful holiday and a happy new year to everyone out there who reads these lines :D
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on CoTH! Please make sure to read the FAQs, Wikies and Stickies within the forum.

<333

Cressy