Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: IamRod933`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! Well first off, I'm a bit of a forgetful person. I tend to let the big picture slip past me as I'm observing minor details (Much like my mistake to fill this part in because I was thinking of something to write in the story section) But I happen to be a very silly person at times and an extremely intense person at others. I'm completely passionate and love to figure out how things work (even people, which can be very interesting in itself) As a player I am versatile on types of roleplaying, as any character can be beautiful if played right and I do appreciate beauty in all things. I'm for the most part optimistic and loving to anyone and everyone I meet, though I am a bit shy IRL and prefer to have quiet serene moments. I am respectful to most, and even with my temper I try to contain it for the best for everyone. I'm definitely a team player, I don't like working alone (though I can, if need be.) I'm 17 and am extremely geeky. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, and am Asian (explains the geekyness eh? Haha) I am short for my age, and don't like to be teased about it, but I doubt that it's a problem because this is online.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, my primary language is English. Though I'm dabbling in German, French, Japanese, and Spanish at the moment.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, at first I was interested it in a casual way by a friend who had the game so I decided to get it myself. I started with Warcraft 3 Roleplaying (Online custom maps) which thrilled me to death. When I switched over to World of Warcraft after a few years of Online play I found that the RPing on retail was left to be desired, so I've been searching for another outlet instead.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After trying to find a decent RP on retail one of my friends notified me that there were WoW RP Private servers and encouraged me to look at a few. After awhile of looking, I saw that this one wasn't the most popular. Generally when something isn't too popular, the server itself seems to be closer, much like a community instead of a society. After a few seconds of debate I decided to come here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For the most part I do enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. I like to explore and to have adventures with people, and I love to interact with others. Having a mystery style RP is my favorite, because I like using my creative and practical skills in a setting where I can put them to good use.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite would definitely be Human/Paladin. The reason being is because Humans are so versatile to play, as you can have them be nearly anything. They're all different, yet the same and that's something I like. If it were based on society alone though, my favorite would be either Gnomes or Orcs, pending on the setting. My favorite class is Paladin because they always try to do the best thing, even when the going gets tough. I'm a do-gooder myself and try to do good in all things, so it's a class I can relate to on a personal level.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I have said previously, I expect maturity from players and GMs. I expect the roleplaying to be
mature and fun. I've encountered GMs in the past (Not on here, but on other online games) that not only disrespect players, but are completely intolerable. I hope that this server will be much better.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I for one prefer Humility the most. It's the sign of a mature person and usually with that the rest of the rules will fall into place, though that is not always the case. Since most roleplayers don't know how to take a bow, this rule will help most people understand one of the cornerstones of RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Miklav, stop your snarling." An elegant gentleman spoke aloud. His demeanor seemed pleasant, as was the smile that was plastered across his face. His violet colored eyes however, seemed to pierce, as the hunched man lowered his head and ceased to make noise. His smile growing ever larger, he turned his attentions towards the lass in front of them. She was a rather beautiful youth, stunningly long hair too. Her clothes seemed rough, and the way she glared at the two brought a flare of excitement into the man. "My name is Bartholomew, and this here is my servant Miklav. We brought you here to see your...potential." The man licked his lips slowly, a sinister intent seemed to gleam in his eye as he offered his hand to the girl.

The girl merely stared back at the two, her fists clenched tightly. She turned her gaze towards Bartholomew and folded her arms together. "So, what? You think I'm a whore? I stopped a while ago, I'm sorry to disappoint." She spoke uncomfortably, walking back slowly. Eventually she reached the door, no sign of them following her. The man stood there, a fanged smile spread wide on his face. However, the servant was gone, and as she noticed this, she heard the door open wide before her. Without a second thought, she began to run.

She sprinted all the way to the old abandoned playground, the one she used to play on as a child. Hiding herself inside the rusted jungle gym, the girl began to weep. What has she done with her life? A few years on the streets and now this, having to survive off the bare minimum and less. There were many days that she starved, but she had to remain strong. Her father told her to stay strong, and that's exactly what she would do. With confidence, she rose to her feet, and slid her iPod headphones into her ears. Music was her passion, her life. Eventually, she wanted to start her own club, and watch the people dance to what she created. It would be marvelous! Eventually, her eyes began to weigh heavy, and soon she drifted off into a warm slumber.

Upon awakening, she retrieved her headphones from her ears. An air of unfamiliarity and cruel intent floated around her as the area around her seemed to be the focus point of the sun. Feeling uncomfortable to the point where it made her knee's tremble, she left and headed to the market.

The Marketplace was always full of people wanting to riot. Anything could set them off, especially overpricing an item. Many of the merchants had to be careful not to spark a fight, so they paid special attention to pleasing the crowd and not keeping a watchful eye on their merchandise. This was her chance for something she had been craving for a long time. Within minutes, she spotted her coveted item. The way the bread rose over the wrapping, and how the icing wrapped around the tip of it so gently, with a slight coverings of odd pill shaped objects. They tasted heavenly though, and this food would be devoured slowly.

Quickly and quietly, she swiped the item as the merchant spoke with a patron, whose nose seemed larger than usual. As she bit into the cupcake however, she spotted the same two men from before, and her eyes bugged in shock. The servant was limping over to the restroom as Bartholomew gazed at her from afar, a toothy smile pointed in her direction. She did what anyone would do in that situation, she ran. Ran as far as she could, back to her old playground. There she was safe, there was a place that no harm could befall her. She was at home. Or so she thought, when she noticed Bartholomew on top of the Jungle Gym, eyeing her hungrily.

"What do you want, you freak?!" She screamed at him, glaring hatefully at the man. His smile stayed attached to his face, as he leaped down in front of her. His violet eyes seemed inviting, as it became closer to her face. His aroma was intoxicating, and was soothing. "You should relax love, you won't feel a thing I promise." He whispered, the hot air bounced in her ear, flustering her face.

His lips reached her neck, kissing it tenderly as the girl began to cry softly. She knew she was going to die, and there was nothing that could save her. The water filled her eyes, nearly blinding her from what was occuring on her neck. His fangs pierced the skin, and she felt an intense heat flowing out of her. She was dying.

She could only cast her gaze away as she looked up to the sky. She looked at the sky and smiled. At least, if she was going to die, she was going to die gazing at one of her favorite things. The way the colors streaked across the sky from red to purple, was so wonderful. She could die like this, she thought, as her eyes became heavy. Eventually the color began to drift from her mind, she became cold, chilled...

Then there was nothing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing that I can comment on at this moment, but I will no doubt have questions in the future. Thank you for reading my introduction, and I hope to join you all soon!
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on CoTH! Please make sure to read the FAQs, Wikies and Stickies within the forum.

<333

Cressy