Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Grand Opening! Drudaen Tavern.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grand Opening

Drudaen Taverns

Ivyssa and Isebella Drudaen would like to welcome the citizens of Azeroth to join them is celebrating the opening of their new Restaurant and Nightclub.

Location: Above the gateway leading from the Night Elf settlement into the ruins in Azshara Crater. After teleporting in from Shatterspear Village simply follow the road, taking a left when it forks. When you reach the Orc watch tower you are there!

Horde and Alliance welcome!

((Time for a formal server event pending. Please let me know your availability for next week))
(( Volgan, sadly, will be napping at that time (and I'll be at work), but congratulations! I expect to hear how it goes! ))
(The times seem to be switched. Did you mean 11:30am PDT, 2:30pm EDT?)
(( I fail at time converters! 2:30 PDT, 5:30 EDT? yes))
((Sersay might just be able to come to that, of course there's always getting over the fear of large gatherings of people! ^^; ))
(It will be starting right when my work shift starts, so I will be unable to attend)
(( Bah! All you people and work.. what if we changed the date to Monday eve? ))
((I'm currently off Mondays, but I may be getting a supervisor position at work, so I have no clue what my schedule will be like next week... and I probably won't know until, at latest (hopefully), Friday))
Okay, going to edit this until we can get a good time! Perhaps just do the OOC meet and greet. For now, it's a good announcement for some people to stop in and check it out!
(( Monday night would likely work for me. Ah, the joys of trying to get a bunch of people from all over the world into one place at one time. ))
((I am not so good at time converting either,but im not sure about monday tiss a school night....Ill try to make it! ))