Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gone with the wind.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh well, it seems I'm pretty much screwed at the moment, until I get a functioning cd I won't be around much except looking at the forums once in a while to keep up to date. Hopefully it'll be solved in the coming days or some time after christmas.
Good luck with fixing up your game, Nostra.
Nubstra.

We will be waiting.

*evil music*
SWEETTT.

:D

I secretly love you Nubstra.
:<

This is terrible!
Good luck Nostradamus!
See you soon! :>
Take care, see you soon!
Hurka durk!

After installing Linux and Windows 7 on, beside and over each other about seven times in the last seven hours (literally) in a desperate attempt to figure out which I should go with I decided that even though Linux have everything I want (almost) Windows 7 will the one I'll stick with... for now... just because it is easier to play games with it and I realize that I probably never would use the Linux OS even if I installed it on the side together with W7.

/sigh

Here's to hoping Linux will recieve official support from game devs soon in the future!

Anyway, I should be back on track with a fury and a bag full of rotten tomatoes!!!

Now I'm just gonna sleep am hour, dream linux-lined dreams and then try to jump-start my brain before I head out to buy christmas presents. And before you ask, no, you ain't getting anything, you're on the naughty list you rascal you

Edit: though if someone makes/finds an awesome Linux guide for newbs that are far from tech-savvy I will jump on it and never look back.
You won't even get me a Halmark? Or some fruitcake? Worst Christmas ever!

But I guess I'm a little happy you are back...
See you soon Nostra-mon