Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cothcation for an unknown amount of time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as many of you have known I haven't been very active on the server and while I've been trying to maintain a forum presence but unfortunately I need some more time to do other things for a while and hopefully my interest in the community shall return with this break. I don't expect a return anytime soon, my apologies to the LAmbent Sovereignty members. Hinbane/Alice you two have been some of the best RPers I've met and you have my full blessing to carry on completely. If you need me to give leadership over let me know.

To the others I'm sorry I couldn't be more active in these times all the stuff that's been going on has just been stressful so I'll be gone for I'm not sure how long.

Thanks to everyone who made my time here a memorable one.
Keep it real, Tales. You were a great GM, albeit a quiet one, heh.
Oh, that's sad. Alright, Tales! Hope to see you again!
*raises his mug*

To Tales! You will be missed. Presumedly.
Nah, definitely, because you're Tales!

Cheers!

*drinks and throws self out after drinking waaay too much*
Without you.. WHO'S KEEPING ANSKI FRO-

Dissapears again.
Heh. See ya, Tales. I always thought the amount of work you put in to Stromgarde and such dedication kinda made me want to strive for a big project.

Good luck to ya, hope to see you back soon ;)
Just found this - bleh!

It's understandable, Tales! Alice and I will continue to handle things. We'll also be sure to get a hold of you if we're needing anything from your end.

Good luck out there and thanks for all the RP we've had! The experience I've had in the Sovereignty has indeed been a memorable one as well, and it's all thanks to you. We'll hopefully be waiting for you when you come back.

-Hinbane