Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Szayel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well in retail WoW I tried to level as fast as I possibly could to try and get the most out of the game. But about halfway to that precious level 80 I realized leveling and playing with friends is about 80% of the game's fun. I tried my hand at a few private roleplay servers and truly enjoyed them. I was amazed at how fun it was compared to the constant grinding and fighting of retail.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am curently residing in and was born in the United States of America. English is my first and only language as I am trying to teach myself japanese in hopes I will one day visit the country but I utterly butcher the language when I speak it so I wouldn't exactly consider it one of my languages. Point being English is my first language and I speak it quite fluently. (Despite a spelling error here and there with words I am not familiar with which are very few words.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In all honesty I used to play a now-dead (In my opinion, but to each his or her own.) MMO named RuneScape. I heard about World Of Warcraft from people who happened to also be playing the game. So I looked into it and about a month or so after doing so I had purchased a retail copy and joined the game's community.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Again to be perfectly honest I had searched "WoW Private RP Server" because I truly love RP servers and believe that the retail role play is quite dead. (Again only opinion. No offense meant.) So I gave it a look and here I am and I must say I am flat-out impressed by just the page design itself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy more of a relaxed feel but I really am up for anything. Not much to say here other than I really do love all forms of role playing when it comes to WoW.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves. I must admit I am a bit of an anime freak. Despite the fact that i'm well... ALL white to put it into a straight statement. So a "Weeaboo" of sorts. And the Blood Eleves resemble anime quite a bit. But i'm a bit more intelligent than the average "Oh my god cute big eyes!" Guy or gal that gets all hyped up over something "exotic". But the main reason I love the Blood Elves is their deep background story. Night elves DO come close but something other than the anime trait makes me lean towards the Blood Elves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be a fairly clean yet not overly-protective group of people that are all willing to get up and roleplay anything as long as it is tolerable.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that any and all individuals with authority or not are to be respected no matter what. I really appreicate kind people and don't mind a few drama queens now and then but certainly don't DESIRE for them to be there. Overall I enjoy the idea of respect for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On a hazy morning a child with a red-toned skin and pointed elvish ears lay beneath a red-leaved in the Eversong woods. He was an odd child with an odd personality to match. Szayel ALWAYS had an explanation for why something happened. If death occured he simply stated it was that person's time. As a child he took even the matter of death lightly. If anything he welcomed it. In any form of combat even sparring he analyzed each individual oppenent. Observing their weaknesses abilities and strengths. No one could defeat him more than once when it came to hands on combat. This is because after observing an enemy he was able to react to every attack he had seen previously. When he had grown up Szayel dedicated his life to research on certain diseases and certain forms of combat. He was a improvisionist of sorts. To this day even he wonders what his purpose is. "Why is he here"?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
1. I apoligize for any errors or misspellings. I wrote this hurridly and there are some words I am simply not used to despite English being my first language.

2. If accepted into your seemingly great role play server I will gladly stay very active and play at least 15 hours a week.

3. I apoligize if my story is a bit rushed. I tried my best but only had about 15 minutes to do so. If it is less than desireable I will gladly edit it in a few days if accepted.

4. Despite being decent at typing I fail to realize where the majority of commas go. So I usually leave them out when writing. If this nullifies my chance at being allowed to play here I full-well understand however I am willing to edit my posting if allowed to do so.
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on CoTH! Please make sure to read the FAQs, Wikies and Stickies within the forum.

<333

Cressy