Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: diamixen`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Not alot to talk about really, I'm a guy who enjoys roleplaying but is too lazy to gain levels so I thought I'd look for a Private server. I like to RP alot and I'm alot better than I was before but, as you've probably noticed by now, my english isn't at its best.. I do -not- like so called "lol-rpers" who run around thinking that they can do whatever they want. "I'm a DK I feel no pain nor have I any emotions, I am emo!" Bah! Hate them! Anyway.. that's me, I guess.. I try to stay updated on lore and such, I respect others RP aslong as it's not too disrespectful to the lore and yeah.. I'm a serious Roleplayer that doesn't like lol-rpers or e-rpers. Oh and I mostly play Blood elf because I love the lore and I love being a Blood Knight, I'm strict and a real "hardass" as some may call it, atleast IC. OOC I'm really hyper and people tend to think that I am high, heh.. Though I never use brackets, ever! I don't know if you are aware that some people use "((lol))" to show that they are OOC but I think that it distracts me from the RP so I never do it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden and I'm 14 years old, but do not be fooled even if my english isn't the best it's not -that- bad.. Oh and my primary language is Swedish.. obviously, though I love english and I'm in the Schools advanced english class, heh. Sometimes I tend to swerve off into a simpler tounge, though mostly I try to pick up as much "big words" as possible.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, some of my friends play world of warcraft and I thought, "Hey, that looks like fun" so I started playing the game. I like leveling and all but the second I started RPing I knew that I would do it for a -long- time. After I started WoW I heard that there was other games released aswell, like "Warcraft Reign of Chaos" and "The frozen throne", though I can't seem to find the first and second games in any online store.. I still spend alot of time in Wowwiki reading up on lore though, heh.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Simply because it was the first one that popped up on google.. Oh and because I heard that you don't have to play for days to reach 80 on private servers, I like to focus on the RP yet I want the cool gear! I do play the "real" wow aswell, on Argent dawn EU server..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I'm kind of a mix.. I can do almost anything, though I'm mainly seeking danger and action, though lately I tend to spend alot of time in a tavern, heh. Or an inn, if you will. Also I hate doing it -alone-! So many people ignore me because I am low level so that tends to happen alot.. Though I love to be in military guilds or a guild focusing on law enforcement.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Paladin! Oh god, Paladin! Atleast for a Blood elf, I love being a Blood Knight in Silvermoon, though sometimes it can be a pain when everything they do is attack when I simply as them to, for example, get off the counter.. And appearently it's everyones business so I end up battleing five Deathknights power-emoting and then leaving because I don't reply to them.. Anyway, I love the way I can use the light to, for example, move things, blow up things.. own death knights in emote-duels, heh.. I also like to use my imagination to create my own little spells with the light, one is "Holy chains" that I use to chain them to the ground, I usually emote it something like this.. /e Velduin raises his fist as he casts a spell to Chain (the person) with the holy light, not easy to avoid nor escape. I add the last part, not as a power emote but to tell them that it's not some crappy spell that you can brake easily..

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I don't have any expectations other than good RP, really. Concidering you have to go through all this trouble to get accepted, heh. Other than that there's no big expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "tolerance", I think that it's very important that this matter is brought up in the rules, in some private servers they actually ignore racism and such things. But I hope that you can, IC'ly of course, for example call an orc "Greenskin" or a Death Knight a "Corpse", heh.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to do this later, if that's okay. I cannot think of anything right now, heh..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I'd like to ask if I can use my character description instead of a story because I'm really no story teller.. But if it's my skill in fancy words you're looking for then please let me use the character description? Heh..
Welcome! It'll be a good thing to note that we try to keep the population of poweremoters down here. That is, we ban them when we catch them. That also means that your characters will be expected to do what other Paladins can do ingame/in lore, and, while you might be able to use Holy magic to restrain someone (Repentance and stunning spells do give a precedent for it, true.), you'll need to note that you shouldn't poweremote in response to anyone, even people who are poweremoting themselves. Just report them to a GM and we'll deal with it.