Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AFK-ing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so you're all gonna enjoy some peace and quiet with one less weirdo around >_>

Though not really be gone, just not online that much..
NOOOOOO- You said you wouldn't leave me! D:

On a more serious note though; I'll miss having you around as much as you originally would Drak, I really will. I always enjoyed talking with you, and the occasional RP sessions we had with each other were almost always a blast for some reason or another.

I hope you'll get back to being yer ol' active self soon!
BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF COTH!!!

Yes, me posting here can only mean ONE THING!! I'm being forced to leave you for a few days, weeks, months?! I have NO idea! So brake out the candy and party hats and celebrate untill I return to ruin your RP by moving your attention to Barrenschat!

So enjoy your RP while you can, for I shall return....

Also for RP excuses: Drakus locked himself away, trying to keep his insanity at bay and working on his Chopper. Sahmoon's doing Druidy things. My other chars. Doing things!
Nooo!!! That means no more Drak Numbah 2 for some while? T_T
Yes, so your stuck with Spagetti spider talon hands guy (Drak numbah 1/Hawk) But like I said, I shall return... 8)
Spaghetti spider talon hands guy does not like me =(... (Actually I dont know xD)
Hi, hello! I'm back! Muhahahah!!
Miss me?