Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dannelor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey there, iam Christian. I normally go under the name Dannelor on retail, but since iam out of money, i deciede to quit it, and start playing on a Roleplaying private server. I've been roleplaying for around 1 and a half year, and i still love it with all my heart. I've always had a special love to battles and such, when it comes to roleplaying style. Iam 16 years old, in real life of cause. I normally play either rogue or mage. As rogue, i like to be the skilled assassin type, and as mage, i like to be the wise guy. (I hope you understand what i talk about).
I've always had a great intrest in WoW lore, and i use alot of time on wowpedia.org.
I played Warcraft since Warcraft II came out, and then i move on. (WC2 > WC3 > WoW)

Before i went roleplaying, i was one of the "hardcore raiders" that used all my time on raids. I kinda deciede after a decent amount of time, that it wasnt worth it. So i deciede to turn to RP, and i just felt in love with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark, and my primary language is Danish.
But in Denmark, we learn English in school, so my second language is English for sure.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was playing WC3 one day, when i say my brother playing something that looked like WC3, but still something else. He explained the game to me, and i was like.. "Jesus, i got to play that!", and so i began my World of Warcraft gaming.

What made you seek our server over others?:
On retail, i heard some players talking about a server called Conquest of the Horde, but i didn't think much about it to be honest. Then, when my gaming card ran out, and i deciede to quit retail, i suddenly remembered this servers name again. So i googled it, and here i am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I must admit, i enjoy Fight, action and danger. But i cannot RP without a tavern roleplay now and then. I prefer to RP in pairs, but can do fine on my own if needed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer human and bloodelf. Iam not sure why, just always felt something for the human race, and when bloodelf came out, i loved the story behind them. My favorite classes would be either rogue or mage. I like rogue, since its a kinda sneeky class. I like mages, since they have a huge amount of power available, but are still very valurable. Which makes them rather hard to play = more enjoy if you ask me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to join a friendly community, and gain some good roleplaying friends. Other than that, i expect a good plot/story now and then.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, thats for sure. I like this rule, and i believe that without, a decent community cannot live.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
At the moment, my only intention is to join the server, and start doing some roleplaying. I will of cause fill this out, if needed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to ask a question.

How does guild creation work?
Saw the guild part on the CotH wiki, and is that all the guild available on the server? Or is it just the high roleplaying active guilds?
Welcome!