Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Centauri`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hm. I'm just about to be eighteen, male. Indecisive at times, but good with RTS and RPG games. I tend to be fairly quiet most of the time, untill I get to know the people around me. Got WoW quite a while back--made it to endgame with two characters, a Priest and a Palidan, but only in Burning Crusade. Not all that sure what's going on with WotLK, but I'll get it down soon enough.

I also tend to be pretty unorganized, if you couldn't tell by the sorry state of the above paragraph. x.X;

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States. Engrish, of course!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The good old 2D days of Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness was the first Blizzard RTS I'd ever played, and you couldn't pry me from that screen with a crowbar back then! (Maybe Nerds. Those things are so delicious.) From there, I've gone through every Blizzard game made, From the original Warcraft to WoW (Including Starcraft, Brood War and the three Diablos.) Quite the fan of Blizzard and the Warcraft franchise! But they'll never take Bethesda and Bioware's place in my heart.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I choose at random, really. I wanted a place to RP Warcraft, and I didn't feel like going back to the old RTS RPs on Warcraft III, so I decided to check WoW RP out. Figured I didn't have much to lose. To be honest, I don't know what to expect here, but I like what I've seen and read so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I -love- romance, but I rarely find anyone that enjoys it in turn. At least, as enthusiasticly as I do. Action is fun, but, I do admit, I'm not fond of the whole idea of losing a character. I'll probably rarely participate in such things. I understand it can happen anyways, and I won't fight it if it does, but.. honestly, it's not on top of my list of things to do! Heh.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a pretty hard question, because there's traits from all of the races that I adore. The Trolls and Tauren for their Tribalism, and their alien beliefs--The orcs for their sheer ferocity, their dedication to honor, the undead for their mystery, their untold agendas.. My last favorite, however, would have to be a human. Strange as it may be, if I really wanted to RP as a human, I'd turn off my computer and go outside. It's more fun to be something strange and new, try to inhabit another body in another world and culture.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Admins that do their job. From what I've browsed so far, it seems like they may be already fufilling that expectation.

Also, that the server doesn't crash every five minutes.
(Damn you Neverendless..!)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Characters that are created purely for sexual RP, or those whose theme is heavily based on it (such as prostitutes) will be rejected."

I won't be molested, yay!

Well, much.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh, god. A story. Alright, um. The cobwebs are choking my brain! Argh! I think I'd rather hold this off until Gruntship, if you don't mind. I -could- do it, but I'd prefer to have a foothold in the server with a character I like. Fleshing out a character would make writing a story easier for me--and, yes, I know it doesn't -have- to be about a character I play, but I'd prefer it to be.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If you find me insulting, prod me. I'm probably just joking around with whatever I said, and I'll gladly stop. Unless I actually meant it, of course!
Centauri Wrote:Admins that do their job. From what I've browsed so far, it seems like they may be already fufilling that expectation.

What? Admins doing their jobs? Has the world come to end? Noooo....

Uh hmm! Back on topic!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! Please make sure to read the stickies, wiki, and the FAQs found on the forum.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy