Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yaaaaarg where be the booties?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Josh and I were in WSG (Well, he was. I was watching.) and we noticed... There was no shoe vendor! Now, I know it is difficult to set up a vendor and all that fun stuff, but as this is just a request... Wait for it...

Wait a little longer...

I propose that a shoe vendor be added into WSG. Clearly our closets need filled. With shoes.

I leave you now!
Seconded. There's a glaring lack of footwear in WSG. What, do you expect our beloved low-level alts to go barefoot when we gear them up? >8V

(... Wait. I love you guys really! No, don't invalidate my post-- QQ)
Might as well there be a vendor for gloves as well.

*Totaly sneaks in own request.* But yeah, why not complete the whole set?
Wot kindsa shoesn'gloves ya lookin' fer?
Nothing "ttly epic" and whatnot. Simple colours like: Red, White, Brown, Black, Blue... and all that. :)
I'd like to see some shoes with certain models though. It's my own personal opinion but boots that are skin tight don't seem to feel right for me.

[item]Banded Boots of the Whale[/item]

That boot model seems to be the most organic and fluid feel, and really sticks to what real life boots in the medieval times looked like. *nods sagely*

Though I think it would be best to get some of those boots without the metal parts, but that's just me.

*EDIT*

I lulled that it didn't find it. Here's a thottbot link!
Banded Boots of the Whale
Keep in mind, there are still the boots to be found on the newb gear vendor, some of which look pretty decent with the other sets.

Really, the only thing I could think to add to that, particularly considering boots don't tend to come in every color of the rainbow realistically, would be things like sandals and footwraps.