Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rawrsjessica`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Jessica S. I like to run and bike. I wouldn't say that I'm a really active person, but I do like to get my share of exercise. I love music, and my favorite genre is Hip-Hop. I'm Japanese and a little Black. No, I don't speak Japanese, although I'd love to learn. I'm very friendly, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be glad to answer as long as it doesn't get too personal. That's about it, and I hope you like the rest of my introduction. :]

[Edit:]
I love games that have good story lines, but most of the time, I'm looking for action. I loved Halo back when I had an XBOX because it had both. GoW wasn't too bad. I've been playing WoW for a while, but all I did was level and grind. I didn't really read my quests, just the objectives, but now I'll be getting as far into the lore as I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My ex-boyfriend convinced me to play with him and I became addicted to it. I never played on Retail. I'm not too familiar with the lore, but I'll try to learn some of it. Sorry. x_x;

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was just looking for a server that is all about Role-Playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not really sure, since I don't have much "RP" experience, but I'll get back to you as soon as I find out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Blood Elves and Night Elves. I think that they are very pretty in comparison to the other races. Draenei are also pretty. I love Blood Elves because their facial structure and hair are nice, but I don't like the way they dance. As for the Night Elves, I love the Shadowmeld racial ability. Sometimes I just want to disappear out of sight without having to be a rogue.

[Edit:] As for class, I love Paladins the most. I love their versatility. I can be prot to tank, ret to DPS, and holy to heal. It makes the character very suitable for anyone's tastes. My second favorite would have to be Rogues. I love being able to sneak past people unnoticed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect too much. I just want to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The only part of the rules that troubles me is the part that deals with knowledge of the lore. I don't know very much of it. That's all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sun was bright in the skies of Sonaria. She ran into the dimly lit forest, her breath heavy. The humid air made her feel sticky. She looked back frantically as she ran, checking for the hounds. She sprinted through the trees deftly. "I need to get away," she said, hearing barking in the distance. After a few minutes of running, a river appeared ahead of her. With a quiet splash, she dove into the slow moving water. Floating with the current, she continued down the river. Silently, she emerged from the river, gathering some wood and creeping into a nearby cave. She traveled blindly into the darkness. After she was deep enough into the cave, she built a fire, sparking the wood with the left over magic she had. She left her drenched clothes near the fire to dry. Her nude form sat in front of the fire, her knees tucked into her chest, her arms wrapped around her shins. Her wet, purple skin shimmered in the flickering flame. She was safe, for the time being. Finally away from her captors, she could breathe easily. As her heart beat slowed to a steady beat, she couldn't help but wonder about her family. A stream of tears made its way down her cheek. She could do nothing but fall asleep and wait for night to come.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing that I can think of! Thank you for taking the time to read this little interview. I hope it was to your liking. :3
Welcome! Your best friend on the server will be WoWwiki, because it summarizes lore from the tabletop game, the strategy games, and the multiplayer online game pretty well. If you look at the articles that might relate to a character you're making, there's a good chance you'll find out most if not all of what you'll ever need to know about the racial lore and such. Players also post guides about certain races to give "fluff" for the races and classes they like, and describe general history and behavior much like WoWwiki does, but with more of a focus on RPing.

For reference:
WoWwiki
Articles and Guides Forum
Thanks alot! I'll be sure to invest as much time as possible in my character. I love the community already!