Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MissKitteh`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name's Vikki. When I'm roleplaying(speaking OOC) I prefer my character name to be used. I don't know why but hearing my name while I'm roleplaying just freaks me out. XD I'm 18, and I've been roleplaying online for about 6 years.
I have never been on a roleplay server before, but I am intriged to try it out. ^^ I am used to roleplaying over forums, but I would really like to try this new environment. Combining my two favourite things on the internet: WoW + RP. x3

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England, so I speak English natively. I also speak Spanish to an understandable level(and if I don't understand it, I have a spanish boyfriend at hand ;D).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, one of my best friends got me into the game about 3 years ago. Since then, well, we ended up getting together and stayed together for about 2 years, and then had an ugly break-up. So for the past 6 months I haven't played any Warcraft. I tried playing Aion but, it just wasn't the same. T_T

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, honestly speaking, this was the first RP server I found on google. :P But what usually draws me into a server is the activity, and the server looks very active and friendly. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I find onexone roleplays much more enjoyable than groups. I always find that in groups it can get confusing, depending on how many are involved. I don't mind small groups up to 4/5, but past that point I won't be roleplaying to the best of my ability. I do always love a bit of drama in my roleplays, mainly action, danger and romance(tasteful and realistic, not jumping into bed within 5 minutes :P). Really it depends on my mood, sometimes a relaxing roleplay just fits my mood better.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Out of the playable races, I would have to say the blood elves. They have a lot of story to them, and have faced some hard times. This isn't really one of the easiest questions to answer. :P
Non-playable-wise, it's the dragons. So much lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a active and friendly server with a lot of roleplaying available. :) I hope to enjoy this new style of roleplaying to me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. In comparison to my old roleplaying style to my current, I just find it neccessary to have some maturity. And honestly, my time playing World of Warcraft would have been much nicer if it was full of mature players who knew the proper way to act to such behavior.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well I would like to try out some roleplaying on the server to get into the style before posting here. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've read the rules/stickies and I understand them. :)
Welcome!
Welcome! :D