Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: PeripheralBlue`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Right, hmmm... okay! Well, this is my first experience with World of Warcraft (not to worry, I've read a good bit of the lore, yes), but certainly not my first when it comes to role-playing. Now, that being said, I've been out of the swing of things for some time, now... buuut... well, no time like the present to get back into that good ol' groove, eh? Yup.

As a player... hmmm... well, I'd have to say that I'm on the lighter side of the spectrum. I do this for entertainment and kicks, not much else. I enjoy seeing the works of others in action, seeing what I, myself, can do to add to the spice and flavor of those works, and really getting into the setting that has been prepped for mine and others enjoyment. Above all, I enjoy the, uh... effort involved in creation, and seeing those efforts pan out into something palpable is just plain awesome. Nothing quite like getting those brain-juices flowing, right?

Anyway, that's me as a player!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the Great White North, yep. Yeah, yeah... another canuck. As you might have guessed, I speak swahi-- er, english. Ahem.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Haven't really gotten into Warcraft, yet. Here's hoping, I suppose?

What made you seek our server over others?:
What made me seek out CotH...? Hm, well, I googled up "private role-play servers" and there we have it! Nah, nah... it was a little more involved than that. Ummm... I did a little looking around, shopped a bit, and ended up taking a long look at "Conquest of the Horde." To put it simply... you guys seem pretty no-nonsense, on the ball, and generally "with it." Know what I mean?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not a big fan of hanging about in taverns, really. I guess my style would be more active, if a bit light-hearted... for the most part, anyway. Daring do's... with the occasional do not! Onward! To battle! So on... and... so forth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say that I lean more towards the sword-slinging types, y'know? As far as a favored race goes... I'd have to choose the Forsaken, right about now. Kinda cool. Zombies. Horray.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server? Well, I'm just hoping to have a ball. That's about it, really!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hell, this one is easy. Respect for the setting. That's all that needs to be said... but I'll expound a lil' bit. It's just really, really refreshing to see a crew that demands working within the setting given, rather than trying to shoe-horn this and that... and that... aaaand... that... and that... er, yeah, into the game world. It's really rather awesome.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story, eh? Well, I've got one for you. I'd like to complete this later, however. Got some good ideas on the go, but I'd really like to pick the brains of some of those folks 'round here who have that, um... encyclopedic knowledge, as you put it. Yup.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing much to add, really. I'm certainly looking forward to getting started. Take care, and have a good one!
Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome, Kaghuros.