Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Time to...say, "Goodbye."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, here it is, CoTH; the end of a long, well traveled road.

So many things I wish to say before making my leave, so many amazing and some terrible memories to reminisce about.

Sigh, but alas, I will not pull you down memory lane, for you more than likely have memories of us together. I ask now, upon my leaving that you share your fondest memory with me and the server...for one last time.

Much love,

Your obnoxiously pink, special snowflake, Cressy

PS.lololol. I got you, I am just leaving the day after Christmas for a vacation to California. I got you n00bs. : D Oyeahthegame
Aww. I never had time to forger these memories!
In anycase, I hope that you succeed in your future endeavors.
Good luck and farewell.
Merry Christmas! :D

-Jessica S.
Cressy Wrote:
PS.lololol. I got you, I am just leaving the day after Christmas for a vacation to California. I got you n00bs. : D Oyeahthegame

Nub.
Taje Wrote:
Cressy Wrote:

Nub.

I didn't see that. >_>
And crap! I lost! T_T;
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm really happy for you Cress. I'mma let you finish....but I make the best ragequit posts of all time!
i hat ur faec crazy

Q,Q
Time to break out the champagn-

Oh.. I was just.. Ummm..

*Hides*
I was mortified! How dare you take me through such ups and downs of emotion!

Cressy, I am not speaking to anymore.
I am disappoint! Cry
You very nearly killed Christmas for us all, there. QQ I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
Oh! And have fun in California!
QQ

I have nothing else to say!

exceptwhenyoucomebacki'mgoingtoyellthegameinyourfaceIC'ly
I love you all, I swear...And just because I love you, I will show you a picture of James in a Santa suit.

Spoiler:
[Image: 800px-D-HC_just_lost.JPG]
BY NER'ZHUL, YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR THIS OUTRAGE.

Also, have fun!
Cressy went away?! D: and came back?... I'm confused.
Pages: 1 2