Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Borgia`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 20 years old, and I've been a gamer since the age of 3. Ever since I was a kid, I always had a big imagination, and often got in trouble for it. My parents thought that reading books would be a good idea. My favorites genres obviously were adventure and fantasy. I'm a journalist, and I enjoy writing all kinds of work. I'm also very clumsy, however, and I tend to mess things up even if I don't mean to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from a small island called Puerto Rico, but I live in Orlando, Fl in the US. My primary language is Spanish, but I'm as proficient with English. I also speak Portuguese, Italian and I'm learning German and Arabic (fyi).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After I graduated high school, I decided to take some time off. Friends of mine suggested I should play World of Warcraft with them. After being awed by the size of the world and amount of in game culture and lore, I spent most of my time on WoWWiki immersing myself into the lore. After that I joined The Venture Co. RPPvP server, and role-played for about a year. Everyone worth RPing with left the server when the first expansion came out, however, and I decided to go back to the routine PvPing and raiding.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's been almost a year since I've played WoW, but I missed all the RPing I used to do in Venture Co. I decided to look for some private servers on Google since I figured the RP isn't really any good on retail. Among the few servers I checked, this one seemed to be much more legitimate. I thought that with this extensive screening, your players may actually role play, hence why I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh, I enjoy all kinds. The more events happening, the better. I like variety and abundance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's hard to pick just one. I do like most the human priest and night elf priest/druid combos.They are indoctrinated, kind, but very protective. They are my favorite to play, especially healers, because I've always felt mystified by their powers of healing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the same level of dedication I put into RPing from other players. Character and environment immersion go a long way for me, and it would be really nice if I could experience what my character is going through as if I was the one in Azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth."

I think this is crucial for an optimal RP experience. Also respect and grammar and spelling are important as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A man walks down a road in the middle of the night, gazing at the stars in awe.

"Oh how beautiful are the stars ton-."

He suddenly drops to the floor with a knife behind his neck.

A mysterious and shadowy character picks the man up and throws him into a shrubbery.

A cowled man approaches the the character

"Not bad for your first assassination, boy," the cowled man says.

The other man removes his mask, revealing a young, bearded face.

"You think so?" says the young man.

"I know so. A bit sloppy with the style, but it's nothing you can't improve on."

The young man looks at the older man as if he was stung by a bee.

"Well, at least I got the job done, old man," he grumbles.

"That is true," responded the man. "But he was simply target practice compared to your future, high profile contracts. Come now, let us head back to the guild. You have more training to do in the morning."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing whatsoever. With all the information provided, I have nothing to ask.
Welcome!