Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mehbazu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been RPing for about 6 years, starting midway through my FF11 career. The game was fairly rigid, so most of my RP was solo, but it was my first MMO, and just exploring the world thrilled me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft when I finally decided to quit FF11. As fun as it was, I could only go so far before the sheer tedium of the gameplay got to me. I picked up WoW to fill the void, and it fit nicely.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I actually found it by chance. I've never considered a private server before, but the concept seems like a no brained for WoW players that like RP. I checked your forums and they looked incredibly busy which indicated to me that there is an active community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love large scale battles. The moment I hit 60 with my mage I went into Alterac Valley and didn't come out until they opened the dark portal. The most fun I've ever had was diving headlong with my small band of guildmates into the raging battle for the portal when everyone wanted the argent tabard and the whole server piled into the portal basin.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race for the horde is blood elves, and for the alliance it's humans. I enjoy the blood elves because their history with both the alliance and horde makes they very versatile in their interactions with each. I like the humans because they give me a sense of order and valor. My favorite class is the class I started the game with and that's the mage. Swords are all well and good, but I love a class that can light up the screen and really turn up the heat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As a private server I'm hoping for a degree of immersion that I've never experienced before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, I'm a very mellow person IRL, and I like to look at things from multiple perspectives and give people the benefit of the doubt. I have my own philosophies, but I don't assume that they're right, just that they're the best that I can come up with at any given moment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not really sure what direction I'd like to go in just yet. I'd like to get a feel for the community and see what would mesh well.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If you pick me for President of the Student Council, I promise to take steps towards getting that smell out of the gym.
Welcome! I know what you mean about Blood Elves. That is, if versatile in their interactions means hating the Alliance and hating the Horde a bit less. ;)