Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gunslinger`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
About myself, as a player: not sure where to begin. I like to roleplay in video games, sometimes on forums. Playing as bad guys, good guys or what I think are funny guys. But I usually have 2 characters, MAYBE 3 that I play as. I enjoy long term roleplay this way I can develop a character and have fun, once the roleplay is done it helps to have experience in playing a well developed character so you can use parts of that in a new game. In warcraft however, I am not sure games... end.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada - English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Was a very young warcraft 2 fan. Then warcraft 3 a little. Then attempted a little bit of world of warcraft, when I say little: meaning half a year.

What made you seek our server over others?:
1.The roleplay.

2.I really wanted to join a non Blizzard server, that was much more loose and mature then you'r average Blizzard server and allowed me to create a new character and not wait ages to level.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For me: having a group of reliable friends, hunting down some allince or going in to a dungeon to fufill a quest then have a party at the tavern, telling everyone stories about my scars and the trophies on my chest.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like most of them, but for me it's a tie between Undead and Orc. Warrior and shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility - we can have all the spotlight, there is enough for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The gunslinger walked in to the saloon. The doors swung behind him slowly. As he examined the saloon the piano stopped playing, the chatter stopped and all eyes moved on him. The gunslinger found his mark and moved close towards it. On his way, he looked at the attractive woman behind the bar who was staring at him and nervously bit her lower lip when his eyes met hers.

Moving over to the middle of the saloon the gunslinger reached his target and sat down in front of an overweight man wearing merchant robes from the east. The merchant looked at the gunslinger and offered him a drink by gesturing his hand towards the bottle of whiskey on the table.

"No, thanks" the gunslinger said.

"Well then, don't mind if I have some" the merchant said and poured himself a shot.

"The shells you sold me, they were wet. Most of them misfire" the gunslinger said and drew his revolver, pointed it at the merchant, pulled back the hammer and squeezed the trigger.

-Click

"Missfire" someone mumbled at the bar

-Click

"It's shit, and in my business lead is a tool of life and death" the gunslinger said then pointed the gun at himself, looked down the barrel and

-Click

"My goods are of top..." the merchant began to speak

The gun was pointed at the merchants head

-Click

'Oh boy, I hope he dont kill me' the merchant thought.

"Try it, if you stand by your wears" the gunslinger said and placed the revolver in the middle of the table.

"Oh, well maybe you didn't load it properly, lets see" the merchant said and took the revolver. "I cant see the problem, maybe it is the loading mechanism" the merchant said and looked down the barrel of the gun, same way the gunslinger did earlier. He pulled the hammer, and squeezed the trigger.

-Bang

(Use your imagination for the ending, but: it involved a mop)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome!