Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zalieth`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first of all. My name is Dejan. I was born in Chicago Illinois, and currently live in Norway with my family. I'm at my last year at school, working as a brick layer. After that I'm going to England to study at Wales Glamorgan University for the Bachelor Degree. ( I work as a music producer too)
As a player, I'm probably like any other players around here. I love to roleplay, which is why I'm here writing this introduction. And I simply just love to have fun and getting to know other people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Chicago Illinois. My primary language is both english and Norwegian. I also speak Swedish and Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, It all started when I was a little kid. A friend of mine showed me the game, and I got it for Christmas some months later. I played for about 3 years, and I got bored. So me and some other friends of mine found a private server, and haven't went back to retail ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been through alot of servers, and every server I've been through seem to have something missing. Roleplaying! I have spendt most of my time searching for a server that suits me the best, but no luck until now. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm more into Action and danger. Fighting and roleplaying in crowds. But a relaxing tavern roleplaying is also nice. I could that I like everything that has anything to do with roleplaying. A little variation won't hurt a bit.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race to begin with, are the Blood elves, Draeneis and the Dwarves. My favorite classes are paladins, death knights, rogues, warriors and shamans. Simply just because I think they're the best for roleplaying.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this is a place where people actually are experienced with roleplaying community, and that this server is as great as I've heard it is. And as I believe it is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To respect, and to be polite. I believe it's important to respect others you play with. I've been through alot of servers, and people tend to treat others like s**** all the time. Especially people who don't like to hang around Guru corpsecamping others and rather roleplay for a change.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
General Zalieth < High Commander of the Mac'Aree Defense was born in Argus, a highly skilled warrior who is claimed to be the one who helped the noble Draeneis, also known as the Eredar, flee from their homeland in search for a new one. A Utopian world where the peoples among it were highly gifted in magic and vastly intelligent. From the city of Mac'Aree. A sacred city of Argus that was lined with minerals and rivers which glittered even in complete darkness, was where the powerful Eredar mages ruled. Kil'Jaeden, Archimonde and Velen.

Not only was Zalieth a loyal Soldier of the Mac'Aree defense, but also a father.. and a husband. But, one day. Sargeras, the Destroyer of Worlds approached the Eredar race, telling them that he was impressed by their work. In exchanged of their loyalty, he offered them power. The Eredar were contemporaries of those that built the universe, the Titans. One of these Titans was charged with keeping order in the universe. This one was Sargeras. Zalieth for one did not like this, and wished to speak with Velen him self. The people of Mac'Aree seemed surprised of Sargeras suddenly appearance and nobody really knew what his real attentions were.
Carefully, Zalieth wished to speak with Velen. He told him what he felt about Sargeras 'humble' offer, and that something was not right. It got quiet. Velen told Zalieth that he had a vision of Sargeras's plan of the creation of The Burning Legion, and the he was to warn Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde as soon as possible.
As Zalieth layed in his bed, asleep. Zalieth knew that standing against the mighty Titan Sargeras, would end up in defeat. It was only a matter of time until they too would join or be destroyed. His wife Elanor, knew that something was bothering him. But, Zalieth did not want her to be anxious and told her that it was just a sleepless night. But, he couldn't stop thinking about the horror that awaited them in or at the hands of the Legion, hoping and praying for his family, and for the sake of The Eredar race. He made Velen promise that what ever happened, his family would remain safe.

Hungry for more power. Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde refused to listen and they accepted Sargeras offer. Many were willing to accept this offer Sargeras had to bring. Driven by his tainted soul, and his evil magic, people who accepted this, would soon to be transformed to the ones we now call, The Broken Ones. War was now upon them. But suddenly, when all hope seemed to gone, this aid came to Velen. The Naaru, mysterious beings of The Light, offered to help Eredar's escape. As they got every remaining of the uncorrupted Eredar, they managed to flee from Kil'Jaeden.

This faction of Eredar that stood firm against the Great Sargeras and his Generals, became known as the Draenei, the Ones in Exile. Searching for a new home, the Draeneis lived peacefully, and their family as safe as they could be. Even though they were wary of being found by the Legion. And yet, they grew weary and longed for a home. Finally, they found a small and peaceful little planet, and quietly settled, making the land their home. They called this land, Draenor. The Refuge of the Exiled.

It took thousands of years before the draeneis took their place here at Azeroth. But yet, nobody knows that if the Draeneis are said to be immortal, Zalieth is still in his prime age. He was a proud Eredar of the faction which escaped Sargeras wicked plans of corruption, and still is. Yet there were many lives that were lost. Over eighty percent of the Eredar race were vanquished and consumed by Sargeras and his servants's evil, destructive magic. Some were driven to the far, far away. Known as the Lost ones. Deep inside of the Swamp of Sorrows, they are hidden.

( Hope this is okey. PM if there's anything I could've done better. )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome!