Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: List of underused RP locations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
List any I forget that you think have a lot of unused RP potential and are generally underused.

The Stockades
Anvilmar

I'll be adding your locations to the list.
ANywhere that isn't a city or rachet.
Camp Taurajo, Bloodhoof Village, Refuge Pointe, Stromgarde, Southshore, Tarren Mill, The Sepulcher -...

Eh... A lot of places.
The Dun Morogh airfield.
Theramore, Dalaran, Strom...

Just cross Stormwind, Silvermoon and Ratchet out and you've got your list.
Moonbrook.
Northrend... All of it.
Oh and Outland. All of that place too.

Most of Kalimdor.
Tanaris. Feralas, Theramore, Swamp of Sorrows...
Nobody forget the whole of Loch Modan.
Theramore, and Telaari is a prime example of a Draenei village.
Netherstorm, Tanaris and Feralas.

Hehe, you can consider this a spoiler. *smirk*
Feralas
Canada.
Dalaran, prime place for an RP, cross-faction, anything. It's a floating city in the sky, it's very useful and yet rarely anyone uses it! I believe we need a portal in Shattara to it because the only way to get there is through the portal in WSG which I never knew was there until someone told me. Listen, it's just like a more posh Ratchet, why don't we actually use it for once?!
On the blizz style servers I have found lots of empty buildings inside of Ironforge that are great for RP businesses or guild settings. Several good buildings near the Explorers League there.

Out side of Ironforge there is one unoccupied building for some reason or another... may not be the case here.

Loch Modan has several unoccupied Caverns in its area that serve well for many purposes.

Some fine empty buildings that I normally can't reach up above the Wetlands that should be put into reach of players if not available here.

But in my limited RP experience out in the "woods" is where the best RP happens.
Pages: 1 2