Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Beauty of Nagrand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the topic of "underused RP locations" here are some screenshots from Nagrand! Hurr, yes, a full thread dedicated to the place I've fallen in-love on after seeing it for a first time. So.. Yeah guys, check below what a nice area we are missing out on. I've got to get a character in there, some way or another. And.. Harr, so many screenshots. I've picked the nicest out of them, sorry. :mrgreen:

Spoiler:
[Image: jzgt8l.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: aysr28.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 2rms9z6.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: mimmf4.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 2dheb9y.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 289ldhg.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 9pqhqt.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 2s01ppj.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 2ro1hr5.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 2hz2150.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: dbpoc8.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 1zmm5w8.jpg]
The Aula Arcanum is planning to set up shop in the Scryer's Tier. So we're definitly going to have some rp there. :D
Charr, your friendly Draenei Manhunter will be there and will most likely team up with potential RPers!

Oh and...check out Telredor. Another really cool looking RP Location. It's a Draenei village on top of a tree with lots of empty houses!
Ahh, I love Nagrand. So pretty.

But! I think that Sholazar Basin is cooler and prettier! ;) Guess i've been in Nagrand too much.

Warning: Huge pictures, some of them!

Spoiler:
[Image: postcard.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: sholazar-basin.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: wow_lich_sholazar_basin.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: az_aabt_sholazartitan.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: wow_trailer-_sholazar_basin-259759-1247472327.jpeg]
There are a good couple of Places in Nagrand such as The Throne Of Elements and Ring of Trials.
The Howling Fjord is totally the prettiest place in Azeroth... and Draenor!
Yes, the Aula Arcanum will be planning various expeditions there in the future. So, git a Mage over 'ere, Ellyn! C:

-Pletious