Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The In-Game Absense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Won't be in-game at all for a while. I'm just not into RP so much right now. Maybe it's personal issues ( Love ftl, yaknow. ), maybe it's the GM spot I have on my friends server. I don't know. All I know, is my passion for it feels empty, and I just don't want to do it right now. I already haven't been online in-game for weeks, so.. yeah. I won't be for at least a month or so.

I thought of a story for Sprockey going missing while I'm gone.

Sprockey read a book, and got in touch with his spiritual side. He wandered off in the woods of Dun Morogh with nothing but a knife and a robe like a mad-man, to find his meaning in life, and hasn't been seen for weeks.

I noticed my profile still isn't in the Wiki after it's been approved around 1 month and a half ago for Sprockey. Weird. Idk.

But yeah, I'll stay on the forums, of course, just don't expect to see me in-game. I cannot promise my return.
Sorry to hear that man, you want me taking your name off the raffle list?
Sprockey is on the Wiki, he's just not listed as a character. Do a search for his name. Same thing happened with Blamblaster.

Well, damns. See you later, I suppose.

EDIT: Wait, no, he's not on the Wiki. Better contact Kret.
Yeah, I should contact Kret.

Go ahead and keep me on the raffle list. If I win, just pick someone else. I need to know if I would've got picked. xP I'll die if I don't.
Haha alright, I'll let you pick someone if you get picked, makes things juicy.
Just to update, I would log on if I could, but my WoW is not working, so expect not to see any of my characters in game for a long time.

I believe it is more my computer than WoW itself, so this could be bad.