Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Look where I wandered into....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HEEEEEYYYYYYEYEY.....Guess who's computer is working again? If you remember me, that is. I've been off the server for a good while, so I was kinda hoping some people could help me ease back into the server and get me caught up on every thing that has happened! I can't wait to get started again!

-Hayju
I calmly read your name and message slowly, taking a sip of my drink.

Then I saw the name Irhuza.

And I choked on my drink.
MAULBANE! You are perfect for the task of being my RP-coma wake-up buddy!
That doesn't mean other people aren't! I know there are some people who remember me!
N-Noo Hayju...

The zombie apocalypse killed everyone. It's just you and me, and maybe some other people.
Woah, dang! I'll take that as a joke. Hopefully yall have done a little more than die while I was gone... I'm hoping to get everything down while I'm downloading a new WoW install. Maybe you can help me think of backstories for Irhuza's and Esamoria's lack of existance for the past thousand days...
The Black Hat Crew went to Outland! :D
Wait... My Black Hat Company? In Outlands? On who's order?
Denry! MWAHAHAHAHAH.
That little.....Nah, I liked that little guy. DENWY! It has been tooooo long. So, mind telling me, and this is an open offer to anyone with the knowledge, the ups and downs of the CotH world? Any power shifts, political changes, race happenings, etc that I should be aware of?
That can wait. What I really wanna work on is a reasonable story to explain the two's absence...
Hayju!

Here I was thinking the Black Hats were gone forever with Irhuza, and you come back to prove me wrong! Welcome back! :)
True true, no one can work in ways that Irhuza can, for sure. I'm glad to be back. Good to see you are still here too.
Welcome back! :)

This time you wont get away that easy!

. . .

I MISSED YOU

*clings to Hayju, not planning to let go*
Pages: 1 2