Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Leveling on the server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rates are increased, but.. yes, if you want other gear then the basic ones you'll have to level a bit.

Or you could always roleplay here for a month, write a character profile (and do the questionnaire, aka gruntship) and be turned into a 80. /nod

Well, be sure to read the stickies and guides and what not, and welcome. Harr. |;>
Yush, if you want. You can also decide to level up on you're own afterwards, doing quests and stuff but I was too lazy for that. Harr harr.

Rules
Policies
Server Lore <- Not really a requirement, but handy as there have been big events changing CotH from regular blizzard lore.
Required Introduction <- Be sure to only post one of these. :) And yes, it's required.

Not sure what else straight out of my head as I just awoke, but the CotH wiki! holds all the info you would need.
Okay, here is how it works in a bit of detail...

As a peon (Someone with an account on the server) you can level normally to level 50 if you want to. You cannot level above 50 until you become a grunt and have a profile approved for said character (Then you're leveled to 80 anyway).

To become a grunt you need to be on CoTH for a month, be active and roleplay. To have a profile approved you need to write one up according to the guidelines you'd find in the Wiki.
Bounty-Hunter Wrote:Okay, here is how it works in a bit of detail...

As a peon (Someone with an account on the server) you can level normally to level 50 if you want to. You cannot level above 50 until you become a grunt and have a profile approved for said character (Then you're leveled to 80 anyway).

To become a grunt you need to be on CoTH for a month, be active and roleplay. To have a profile approved you need to write one up according to the guidelines you'd find in the Wiki.

^ That, yes.

<3