Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I would like the Priest requirement on these two items gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, I spent tokens on them, so I guess I might as well stick to the outfit. I need the priest requirement on these two items removed.

Thanks a ton.

-Hayju
Honestly...

You shouldn't have spent the tokens on them without looking at the requirements.

There are plenty of other options you could probably use instead of these items.

And...asking for Kretol to spend his time taking requirements off of an item for /one/ person is kind of selfish. :<
Sorry, honestly, it was my fault for missing the requirement. Believe me, I wouldn't even have thought to ask for it to be removed, but I was told that I should put a topic in the Request forum for it to be done. I didn't mean to be selfish, I was under the impression that it was a fairly simple proccess, and that it wouldn't be a big deal. If anything, is it possible that I trade them for something, or at least have the soulbound be removed so I can give them to someone else that might want them? I don't want them to go to waste...
I may just end up removing all the class requirements for armor. It's something that I had originally thought about (and had been suggested) long ago, and I've intermittently considered it since. Try to weigh advantages and disadvantages and whatnot.

Edit: And as I'm thinking about it, I could have sworn I already did this a while back. Maybe those are just new items since then... hum.
Well, That would be a nice idea. It definately allows for more freedom of character clothing...and protects me from my idiot mistakes...