Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Man Overboard! (Pirate Ship Troubles) (SOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment, the Northrend Pirate Ship seems to lack the OOC Teleporters in the water that most other boats have. Having fallen into the water on three different occasions as a result of my own stupidity, I know fully well how cumbersome it is to rejoin my buddies on the ship. If we could get some of these installed, the crew and I would be very thankful.

P.S: If you're feeling extra specially generous, you would add a caged brig on the lower deck so we can compete with pirate ship 1. And then maybe some beds. And maybe a flatscreen TV. But the portals are all we really need and I know you all have better things to do than to wipe our fannies like this.

Oh hey, we got portals! Thank you very much.
SIGNED! No really, this is a problem, you have HSm then WSG, then teleport again in order to get back on the ship.
The checkpoint teleporter can get you to warsong faster.
Fair point, but that seems more of a temporary solution to me. Most other ships have teleporters in the water! Why not all of them, huh?

Maybe it's a conspiracy.