Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So whats your opinion on the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok heard some great stuff about the server just wanted to know the actualy players view on it which is prob going to be great lol :D
Oh, be ready, little one, for you shall learn....you shall learn.... I'm not going to go on and on, but I'll tell you what I think is my top favorite thing when it comes to CotH...The existing, welcoming, and friendly community. Even with the ever changing and evolving RP and players, this is a place where you can melt right into the server like you've been there for months. The people are what make this server great, bottom line.

-Hayju
Yes, I believe the saying is your scratch our leg, we rub your butt...or something. Anyways, if you're a good, active, nice member of the community, the community will give back tenfold.

However, that doesn't mean your character has to be nice. >:D
I think what Verelden is trying to say here is, if you're nice, we'll rub your butt.

...No?

Anyway, server is awesome, and fun. That's all that needs to be said from this troll. :3
Zunaj Wrote:I think what Verelden is trying to say here is, if you're nice, we'll rub your butt.

...No?

Anyway, server is awesome, and fun. That's all that needs to be said from this troll. :3

^ Don't listen and feed the trolls.. Despite him being right for a change. <3

Well.. What's there to say, not quite sure. I like it, but can't always agree with everything but heh, that's life.

I would just suggest to find it out for yourself, get in and get (role)playing, harr. :)
CotH is win. :>

Why should I make lengthy speeches when you can describe it awesomely in a single sentence?! QQ