Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gnome Priests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if this is possible, but it would be cool if you could make the Priest class avalible for Gnomes
Gnomes don't follow a religion like other races do, that's why they have no Priests or Paladins.
What you should be able to have is a Gnome Hunter.
It doesn't fit the race's lore. We've thought about non-standard race/class combinations before, but from what we found out, it tends to bork the interface and other ugly things, so it's really not feasible.
Always hated the way its restricted myself, there should always be exceptions.(IE, one race raised by another, ect) But it makes sense for a game like WoW thats designed for a widespread base, wouldn't have made sense on the live servers.
Gnomes, by and large, are not religious beings. They tend to place their faith entirely in their sciences, although a few follow the path of the Holy Light. That said, game mechanics tend to become unstable when we make a race a class that they normally do not have access to.

More info here: http://www.wowpedia.org/Gnome#Faith
As you said "A few were priests", thats all I was tryong to get at, I want to be one of those few, but, if I can't it is hardly yhe end of the world, so thakns for responding, I am greatfull
Gnomes can't be priests for almost the same reason as they can't be druids.

The only light a gnome is intrested in is the light of the headlamp of their steam tonks...
WARNING.

Do not ressurect old threads. Locked.