Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: *sighs*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the time I have dreaded so has come...

RP doesn't give me a shot in the arm no more.

I wanted to apologize to everyone who has been wondering what one or more of my characters were up to these past few days. Well, to make things short, stuff has been piling up in RL, and it leaves me drained and empty on the inspiration department. And no, I'm not saying this will be a permanent goodbye, just a simple heads-up to those who care; that's all.

Hopefully, it will pass soon so I can continue on my little storyline and RP with the people I love to RP with.

See ya'll on the flip side, homeys!
O_O
QQ

Shep....QQ Come back....I miss you...
Hi.Though i have never rp'ed with you.I would like to rp with you so i hope you return soon.
Take you're time, CotH still here when you get back :)
How can you people take this so calmly?!? SHEPP IS GOOONE!!! Q_Q

NOOOOOO. D:

B-b-but... :<

I'll miss you. QQ
I'm glad SOMEONE takes Shepp leaving seriously QQ *sniff*
Never RP'd with him I belive, but.... He is Dutch too?!
Damn good reason for him to not go away!
Never first-handedly role played with you, mate, but I've seen you RP alongside of Velelatane a few times. :) You're quite a creation-maker, if I do say so.

Don't make this a permanent anything, as nothing in life is certain. Do show up from time to time to keep us updated on yourself, please. The community thrives on brilliance, and you, no doubt, add to the pool of colors. We'll miss you until you return!
Jarl Wrote:Never RP'd with him I belive, but.... He is Dutch too?!
Damn good reason for him to not go away!

SHE should come back, because me and Dilly, who still hasn't invited my druid to his guild, miss HER Q.Q
Hah, I knew you couldn't stand life without me Sheppard. Me leaving was the max. eh?
Although, we haven't been able to speak or RP that much lately. Perhaps a little chat on Skype soon?
*huggle* RP buddiz fo life!
Wut?... No! QQ... I will miss you Shep...
I do believe Kenji Harima should stay calm. LOL ANIME.
Wait... I mean... WUTS A KENJI HARIMA.

Bye thar Shepp. Hope to see you again soon here on CotH!
Never underestimate the power of Harima Kenji or Anime... Shepp, return, NAO! QQ