Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: PanicKnight`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play in many formats. I usually play RPGs when when I'm relaxing. Though, this doesn't deteriorate my skill when playing these games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the country I currently live in. The U.S.A is my homeland. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend kept suggesting I should try Warcraft. After I played I began to really like the game and would have continued playing, but sadly my current budget wouldn't allow me to.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, ever since my budget cut me off from playing normal Warcraft i decided i would seek out private servers. I choose this one over other simply because of two reasons. One is because this server is well balanced with rules and regulations, unlike others which are total chaos. Two is friends of mine who play in this server have have suggested I sign up and play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to most comfortably play in pairs, though I've found from experience that crowds can be fun but can result in a loss of communication between participants. I will mostly enjoy relaxing but i do enjoy fighting roleplays about a forty percent of the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be a Night Elf. My favorite class would be a hunter. My reason is that the character I started out in Warcraft was a Night Elf Hunter. Also, i just like how they look.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A server that will go by the rules and be close to the actual Warcraft servers in terms of rules and game play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no God modding rule. God modding is the most annoying thing in any role-play and utterly ruins the fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He awoke to fiery pit that was hell. Cast out by his brothers in arms and betrayed by his own flesh and blood. The Former knight stood and gazed at the landscap of hell. The ground was a black rock, with red cracks through out it that would through out the hellish heat. Demons and hellspawns roamed free in this plain of torment. He could see others here too, but unlike him they were bound and tortured by the hellish fiends. His gaze shifted to two oncoming demons.

"Hello there, fresh meat!" one demon spoke with some kind of twisted excitement.

"Welcome to Hell, we will be your tormentors dor this century." the other demon said.

The knight said no words, only took his massive blade and slice through the air. Both demons stood as if it hadn't hit them, only to have a heat blast knock off there disembodied heads followed by there lifeless bodys.

"Pfft, i wonder if there's any life after hell" the knight said as he made his way to a large castle like structure.

He walked into the structure without any hesitation and was greeted by hell-spawns of all sorts. They did not attack, only stood in two lines making a path. The "path" led to a thrown. On the thrown sat Satan himself.
Satan wore black armor, similar to a dark knight, his large horns stuck out at his temples. He wore a malicious grin as the knight approached.
"hah, so you are the one who killed two of my demons" Satan said in a tone that could send shivers down any man's spine.
"Tell me, why did i spawn in the hellish place with my armor and weapons?" The knight demanded, the knights eyes turned cold as they look at the lord of sin.
"Why? simple, i since the hatred you feel to your comrades.....former comrades. I wish to help you take revenge" Satan said as he extended his clawed hand to the knight. The knight, whose heart had been in turmoil since arriving at this reached place felt relief at the word "revenge". The knight took his hand and was enveloped in a black mist.
A mist appeared around the knights slain body that was left to rot on the battle field. When the mist cleared it revealed the knight in his hellish armor. His armor solid black with red detailing, A demons skull emblem on the chest. The knights sword now black with a red inscription written on the blade. Villagers screamed and ran from the hellish sight but were not spared. No one was spared his wraith and the world came under his order. For all of eternity all would feel the grip of Satan's power and evil, any light that would appear in this shadow would be quickly snuffed out by Satan's knight, The Prince of Hell!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like this application. Its simple and can root out those who wouldn't be wanted. even if I'm one of those said unwanted. Though, it isn't exactly fool proofed, it looks to be very effective.
Welcome, welcome!