Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jannge123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm a boy in the age of 13 that lives with his family. We got 3 cats, 1 dog and my brother got a lizard. I got alot of friends, some of them plays WoW too. I have been living in swedish all of my life and in the same house too, wich is an old farm but not far away from a city that's named Engelholm and another place named Vejby.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in sweden, dont know in wich Hospital so I cant say that. I live in the region of Skane, with my parents and my older brother. My primary language is ofcourse Swedish, but I also know English and little Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
We'll, my friend that is in the same class as I am got me into it. He spoke so good about it, like how fun it was and such. It took like 1 year before me and my brother buyed it for our own money. And it have been so fun playing it, mostly on normal WoW but it's fun to play in private servers too. And not forget about Warcraft 3. I had fun, and still have with it. That's also a reason why I buyed WoW and got into RP'ing

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been looking for a good RP Server with good rules and such. Also where you can get your questions anwsered fast. It took me awhile until i found this and decided to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I got no problems with a good old Tavern RP that ends up with a big good fight that is all vs all. but I also like to RP as a Soilder, mostly Private or Militia. I'm not that good as playing as a General or anything like that. And exploration RP is also fun. It last long and you can discover so much while your on exploration. I enjoy RP'ing with other people, becuse it can get kinda boring if you dont got anyone to talk to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Humans becuse they got such a good Storyline. First it was all peace, then camed the Orcs and destroyed things and then the Humans of Stormwind needed to escape to Lordaeron to seek refuge. Then the Orcs comes to Lordaeron where they almost defeat the Humans but gets defeated and they are geting pushed back to the Portal and the Humans follows them. Later when they have defeated and taken control over most of the Orcs, the Undeads comes and destroy alot too and Arthas is first all about defeating the Undeads, then it changes into that he wanna defeat the humans and serving the Lich King. He go and kill his father and destroy the kingdom of Lordaeron. that's why I like Humans, and I like Warriors, Paladins and Deathknights too. The Warrior is good for a Soilder RP and the Paladin is good for a Noble RP or a Crusade RP. And the Deathknight is good for a exploration RP pr such things.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hopes that the GMs is doing a good work to make this Server better, making people feel welcomed here and that the GMs can make up funny Events and stories.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that everyone have to respect other people. Only becuse you can't do 1 thing right, dosent means that people got rights to say that he/she can't do anything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jaeri walked over the fields, that had not for so long ago been the battlefield for the Scourge and Lordaeron Forces. He looked down to the tainted ground, full with blood and remains from those who had fallen. He thought about all those who had sacrifised their lifes to save other people. Jaeri started to walk again, with a thought in his head.

"How long was it now that this battle was made by the instrument of war? How long was that they soilders singed the song of war? 2 or 3 years? Is that how long ago I runned away from my friends and let them die becuse i was a coward? Why am I still alive? Havent I payed the price by seeing my family get killed? i wonder how things would be if i dident run away. But that is a wish that the Gods turn their ears away from. becuse I'm forced to walk this world to remember those who died of my cowardnes!"

Jaeri walked on, as he continued his travel of sorrows.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah, am I accepted? Or do I need to change something? I can take any comments. Oh yes, one more thing: Are you gonna do a Event like that a undead army attacks Stormwind/Ogrimmar? That would be fun.
Sweden you say? A fine country indeed!
Try not to give out so much specific information about where you live on the Internet. You never know what sort of people might get their hands on it.

All in all, Welcome to CotH my good Swedish fellow!
Thanks god that I got accepted. I have been waiting for this to come up and I did'nt wanted to bugger you with questions so that I would have been waiting a longer time.
Also I can accidently spell some words wrong but I will try to come up with a reason why I cna speak weird in WoW like a wolf attack or something.