Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rannix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm Reece, I just started university a year ago. I'm a gamer (duh) and my focus of games over the last couple of years has been MMO's. I played WoW for the past couple years and had to quit plaing the retail version because if i continued with it then i would not have enough money to stay in uni. So my friend suggested a private server, and here I am!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from America, I spedak English as my mother tounge lang and some Japanese and Spanish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was in highschool (year ten maybe?) i noticed some of my friends were talking about something called Warcraft and how much fun it is. I decided to ask them about it and eventualy I got into playing it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I actually was just looking for WoW private servers across the net and when I typed 'WoW RP private server' you guys were the first that came up. I clicked on your link, your sight looked legit and the rates were good (easier than retail but no too high so it was boring). I also get bored fast with games in i dont feel immersed with the game. Otherwise its just -hack-slash-hack-slash-

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
PvP
Charging into a wall of horde/alliance and slaughtering them whilst shouting your battle cry and afterwards going into a tavern to rest and chat. I also enjoy looking for treasuers (epics) in dungeons with my friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Umm...
Night elf Druid. They are quite fun to RP and they can act all peaceful and then they send down giant explosions of acrane energy on your enemies. (tell me thats not awsome)

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have effective admins who will combat problems effectivley without being unfair or ignoring the problem.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing
I really like the fact you cannot make a character that has the background of a demi-god, also saying you are more powerful than somebody else is excellent and i think this rule is one of the best rules. (right next to Godmoding and Explotation)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll do this later thanks.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I'm pretty sure you guys covered everything i needed answered in the FAQ.
And as a comment- I can't wait to get onto this server and start playing with you guys! :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please take a gander at the Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs as the hold valuable information about being successful on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy