Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Suggested RP add-ons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious as to which add-ons are used most commonly here. I haven't started in the game yet, but would like to be as prepared as possible when I do- for me, this means watching a bit of RP in the hotspots just to get an idea of what everyone is like.

The old RP server I was on was torn between MyRp and another I can't recall the name of- one of those two and GHI were considered the 'must haves'.

Any suggestions? :)
A mass of the server uses FlagRSP and GHI Items.
True, but stay away from GHI version v.26. Keeps giving me annoying LUA errors in big grey windows right in the middle of the screen. I close the box, and it pops right back up again. I went back down to v.25.

Tongues is pretty cool too, if you can figure out how to use it and don't mind being spammed twice every time someone says something in a language your char doesn't already know.

This one doesn't really count as an RP addon, but I use what I find in my RP. I use Cartographer to find all the neat little caves and such on each territory as I really don't feel like spending my entire day running around the place OOCly looking for neat stuff.

Aaaand that's it.