Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Auto Patch!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I think I'm finally very close to being able to log on! I'm patched to 3.2.2a and I've changed the realm list. But it's still trying to Auto Patch to 3.3! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've deleted, re copied, re patched (though I patched partially through Blizzard, is this the issue?), and changed my realmlist.wtf again and I'm still having issues :( I always open through WOW.exe, I'm patched to 3.2.2a and I even went as far to delete the realmlist info in my retail Copy.. I also showed hidden files and folders and I'm not seeing any extra realmlists but its still logging into the retail and trying to Auto Patch to 3.3 *cries* Help me please!

Finally I got it!! Darned WTF Cache file... I'm pretty sure they named it that on purpose -.-. See you guys on!
Start WoW with the .exe, and quadruple check your realmlist :B
Maulbane Wrote:Start WoW with the .exe, and quadruple check your realmlist :B

I gave that a go and It's still trying to patch to 3.3 :( I sure hope I didn't miss a step! The current build is 3.2.2 10505 correct? Was there anything I was supposed to replace other than the realm list?
Yes, we're at build 10505. I don't know what's going on, but usually it ends up being the realmlist. At least, most instances it does.

Kret should be able to help more, if he was on, heh.
Darn! Well thanks for the help. I'll try to resolve this tomorrow morning after my brain rests a bit >.<