Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kaltor129`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I first got into wow through a friend about 4 years ago. I have played retail wow since then. I am an experienced player in the game, but last year I got into role play and thats when wow really became good fun.

I am a experienced role-player, although my lore isn't Incredible, I am a good role player and enjoy it greatly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from england and I speak english. Straight and simple really :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through a friend and have been playing for the last four years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Primarily because I enjoy purely role play and plus this sever seems Horde based which of course is very appealing, as on retail wow I am Horde all the way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tricky question, everything really. But i mostly enjoy action and danger role play in large groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It has to be Tauren because I love the lore and they make good Mercenaries in role play.

Warrior (original I know but I just love playing as one, and its also great fun in Role play).

What are your expectations of this server?:
Horde Based Primarily. A good atmosphere of Role play being created. Experienced Role players too!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role Play rules; such as enforcing the restriction GOD moting which is just a pain if someone does it in role play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
May I complete this later..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. I hope this introduction is suitable.
Yes, you may complete the story at a later time, just remember to do so. :wink:
Saddly this server tends to have an ounce more Ally RP then it does Horde, however we welcome any new Hordies to come on in!

So welcome! Come on in!
Ok thank you very much Ill just complete the rest of the instructions then.
:)