Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hadouken`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm Jesse, but just call me Hadouken. I'm 16 years of age and I live in the Netherlands. I usually spend my time playing WoW, goin' out or doing random stuff.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the Netherlands, as I mentioned before. So my native language is Dutch. But as luck has it my English is pretty good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some of my friends started playing it a couple of years ago, and I joined them. Since then WoW hasn't been uninstalled from my pc. But when I got bored of retail, I started playing on private servers (which ofcourse bore you after a couple of hours since you've got it all in 3 minutes.) and then got into RP.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I've played here before but then left because I was messing up school. And now.. I'm back for more RP =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds of RP. I dislike romance and drama RP tho, I just don't like it :P I have no preference for RP-ing in groups or pairs, depends on the kind of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Tauren, they're big and strong, yet calm and in peace with nature. But, when you enrage them, you'd better run for your hide. My favorite class is Mage (too bad there can't be tauren mages :<). I like them because of the mysticism around them, how can you not like hurling a huge fireball at someone xD?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to be awesome, since this is the best RP server I've played on so far. I also thing that it'll be fun and that it'll have a nice community, full of helpfull people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming."

I hate it when people do this. Really. It's just plain annoying that someone thinks he/she is god and therefore ruins the RP for everyone around them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Through the desolate wastes of Icecrown walks Rkalish, a young mage hungry for adventure. He is accompanied by Lorkan and Araikun, a paladin and a rogue who he has known for as long as he knows. After a journey of four days they reach the Icecrown Citadel. What they didn't know is the horror's that they would come to face. Upon walking the stairs to the entrance Lorkan suddenly stops and says: "Are you sure about this Rkalish? I don't know about this plan of yours..". "Don't worry, it's fail-proof. It'll be easy." says Rkalish. Araikun shrugs. The three adventurers enter the Icecrown Citadel. Immediately they are jumped and surrounded by a group of ghouls and Death Knights. "Fail-proof you said?" comments Lorkan. They are knocked out and taken to the Lich King. Upon awakening they see the imposant figure of the King. They are weakened by the aura coming from him and can't do anything. "So.. you thought you could defeat me? ME? You are nothing more than a bunch of pathetic mortals." A blinding light fills the room...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like waffles :3
Welcome!