Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Possible 3.3 patch up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to start by saying I do not mean to pester any GM's or players I merely want to
find out if the GM's have thought about updating the server to 3.3. My reason for asking this is simple many times now I have tried reinstalling the game and manually patching it never works and when I say many times I mean about 7. I really would like to get back into CotH when ever I can.

For those who read this and post feed back thank you and once again sorry for any trouble I may have cause by posting this.
It isn't a matter of why, it's a matter of when. We don't just hold the patch cause we feel like it, it's a matter of when it's released, as Kretol begins updating the server almost immediately after it's release from the Emu development team.
I'll help you out, do you have a PC or Mac?
Ok thank you for that clarification. Now that I know i'll be a little less impatient when it comes to being in game :D
i thought you could have 2 WoWs "installed", i don't remember how exactly you did it, but i think it had something to do with installing and patching up to the server you want, moving the folder somewhere else, uninstalling the game (which wouldn't delete a single file) then reinstalling it again. I never tried this, but i do remember seeing something like this
Adeptus Wrote:i thought you could have 2 WoWs "installed", i don't remember how exactly you did it, but i think it had something to do with installing and patching up to the server you want, moving the folder somewhere else, uninstalling the game (which wouldn't delete a single file) then reinstalling it again. I never tried this, but i do remember seeing something like this
Shorter way - just copy the yours on the less patch and the second folder will stay the old version when u patch (u can rename it in any case )