Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: vampiregarrick`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I originally started playing wow in college, and played off and on as school went on. In the past year I started getting into RP pretty heavily. During the last few months however my guild became more raid focused, and though I enjoyed it, I missed the role play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A bunch of friends at school wanted me to play it so we could play together, and once I got into it they stopped playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
You guys said that you role played and not a lot of other private servers offer role play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can really go for any type of role play. I dislike god-modding, but if the characters are mature, tavern role play can be fun. I basically enjoy all types of RP that could happen to my character if he were alive.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two favorites. My first favorite is a blood elf rogue. I have always enjoyed playing rogues, and adding in the blood elf made them a good combination. I love the "scene" of murder row.

My second favorite is the troll shaman. Shamans have always been a challenge for me to play, but really enjoy playing the troll race with the story of the shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that this server gives a lot of role play to enjoy as well as help me become an overall better role player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rules regarding maturity and humility are great rules, and I hope they are followed completely by people in this server. One thing I got tired of on normal RP servers is the constant wanting to be the constant center of attention for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Ionori Swiftblade. I am a young blood elf of 76 years of age. I was the son of a merchant, and sadly destined to follow in his footsteps. Though I sought adventure, I never did well in the schools and wasn't able to handle the magics as many of my friends were able to.

I was sent away to learn from my uncle and during my absence the Lich King attack our home in Silvermoon. I returned after the attack to find my father's store destroyed. I was unable to find the corpses of any of my family members.

Instead of joining with the remnants of my race I abandoned the city and ventured to Kalimdor. I struggled for a few years to survive. I returned after the blood elves joined the Horde, and plan to do my part to help rid the world of the Lich King, even if only making a small difference.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I can join your server and share in the role play.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please take a gander at the Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs as the hold valuable information about being successful on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy