Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Elliotasmic`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 17 years old and I got into RP through DnD, tabletop. I did that for about a year, when I was 14, and had been playing WoW since '05. I started on a PVP server, but moved to an RP realm when a friend told me he was on there, and that's how I got into RPing, WoW style. I have also RPed in many others games, including but not limited to, Warcraft 3, DDO, Borderlands, and G-Mod. I also play games such as Heroes of Newerth, TF2, DA: O, MW2, L4D2, and League of Legends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from a small shire known as Atlanta, from the city-state Georgia. My city-state is represented by the empire many know as this "United States of America", and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My big brother got me into it, as I had always watched him play vanilla WoW, and finally got my own account after about a year of it's release. I have been playing ever since, though not always retail. Warcraft, however, I don't remember how I got into, yet I do remember getting the expansion for my birthday once, but how I really got into it, I have no idea. Most likely my brother.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've tried every server out there, nearly, and they've all disappointed. I've been brought here by a friend, whom has asked me to keep himself anonymous.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really enjoy evil RP, just not in my nature. I enjoy all forms of RP, from smithy RP, to eRP. Elf Roleplay, yeah. I do like smaller RPs, from two people to five is favored, and I enjoy RP in the forests, particularly on adventures, be it seeking treasure, or exploring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to play Night Elves, and either hunters or druids, though the RPG Book specific of my favorite class is a Subversive. I enjoy the Night Elf culture and history, full of plight and despair, yet their elegance and intricacy perks my interest. Night Elves are one of the few races that hold females in highest revere, which I find interesting in such a medieval setting as Warcraft is. I enjoy the empathy they hold towards wildlife, and nature, albeit this not interesting me in real life.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find RP that doesn't give me headaches, and a decent community that is willing to RP at many hours of the day, as my schedule is erratic. I hope to find many different themes of roleplay, and hopefully, events from the staff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Most likely the rule of humility, as many people try and find boisterous ways of entering taverns, and the like, to try and have attention focused on them. Be it using magic while idling in their seat, or jumping through a window.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( To be finished. )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like that this server actually weeds out the less gifted RPers, or simply RP griefers with this application system. It makes for a bit of an exclusive community, which makes it's members feel awfully special to be apart of, I would think.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please take a gander at the Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs as the hold valuable information about being successful on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy