Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Learning Professions (Master level)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, do not train up to Master on any professions, as you will only go up to a max of 350 instead of 375. A fix is just around the corner, though, so rest assured!
Is there going to be a fix for those who already did by chance? Or are we just gonna have to relevel? >.<
Yes, but I'll have to fix it manually with each person that already did it. So, to everyone that hasn't already learned a Master profession and are about to - hold out on doing so!
Should we send you a PM or open a ticket in case we're one of the people who've already gotten to master-level profession? I'm at 350 / 350 engineering...so add me to the waiting line of "profession fixing", when ya can get the chance.
Same for me with Piken. :/
Curiously enough, Jiv mentioned that it was fixed for her on Clauda (I believe) automatically after the patch.

At any rate, if you need the manual 'fixing,' send in a ticket on the character you need it fixed on.
Very oddly, like I said it was fixed.. But now mining isn't. Left me rather puzzled.
*Add* Also, Gwen's tailoring that had Master level before Clauda didn't get fixed either.. Very odd.