Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: iamzax1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well my name is Jay and I am 18, that is pretty much it. I am a solid player and very active and into my thing though most of the time I sit back and remain silent waiting to be pulled into things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, North. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend invited me to play it with him and I have been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I have been searching for an rp server but every single one has seemed to become a raid/pvp server now and I am insulted for wanting to Rp. Plus this seems to be the most well thought and managed rp server out there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly Romance or Action type rp, considering that is all I have ever been able to do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves. I just enjoy the history and culture of the race. Not to mention they are the best looking.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very high expectations of this server at the moment seeing how well everything is managed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. As a roleplayer I am teased and insulted because I enjoy getting into the story so I always found it hard to roleplay because of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For now I just wanna move into this slowly maybe rp here and there but mostly watch and get a feel for how things work.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well could someone just send me the wtf realmlist file since I could not download anyhting more onto this computer heh. Other then that no I am good.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please take a gander at the Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs as the hold valuable information about being successful on the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy